Make her laugh, make her cum, make her food

D

deleted356736

Basically. Women love a good sense of humour, and they enjoy good sex, and they absolutely adore a man who will do something for them (cook them a meal, clean their car, whatever your specialty is). It is all about bringing something into the relationship, which is where many men go astray.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically. Women love a good sense of humour, and they enjoy good sex, and they absolutely adore a man who will do something for them (cook them a meal, clean their car, whatever your specialty is). It is all about bringing something into the relationship, which is where many men go astray.

Absolutely. Also important to note is that people interpret different types of actions as non-verbal love notes. My husband showers me with presents because when he gets a gift, he feels loved. On the other hand, since he's coming home in another week or so, over the last month I made some household repairs, had his car detailed, taught his dog a new trick, ordered him more checks, canceled a useless membership, dusted his collectibles, and got a very meaningful tattoo. I did that stuff because I feel loved when someone does things for me. When he's home, I touch him a lot, because I feel loved when I receive physical affection. To make absolutely sure he feels loved, I bought him a new wallet. He needs one, and I'm paying attention.

If you really want to capture someone's heart, watch how they treat the ones they love, and treat them accordingly. People treat their loved ones a certain way because to them, it means "I love you." This first dawned on me when I was feeling hurt and confused about a man I was dating. I really cared for him, and he said that was mutual, but he never kissed me, seemed uncomfortable during hugs, and wouldn't hold hands with me. On the other hand, if I needed something done, and couldn't do it for myself, he was (and actually often still is) the first to volunteer. Early in our romance, that guy hacked into my computer from his job in order to solve a problem for me. I think he's the reason I feel loved when people who love me do nice things for me (like bake for me even though I'm a pastry chef, or put away my laundry, or introduce me to their tattooist...)

My dude won my heart not by showering me with gifts (that's how he understands love, not I), but by cooking meals with me, preferring time with me over time with anyone else, being physically affectionate with me in ways he's not comfortable being with anyone else, comforting my friends when they needed- simply because it was important to me, fixing stuff at my grandmother's house, and yes, with great sex. Quality time, loving touch, and taking care of things for me get the green light every time.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm depressed, staving and horny. i could be had for a bag of chips, a bit of snogging and a knock knock joke.

ml
*grumping*
only half joking.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a good way of winning a woman's heart? Discuss
That depends, is it really her heart you are after or something a little lower? For many women yes that is a great way to her heart or by just being kind and noticing what she likes, listening. But yeah, make me laugh, feed me good food and make me cum I'm pretty much yours.:wink: Actually sex tends to make me hungry so if you could make a nice turkey club for me after sex. I would be yours forever. :heart:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely. Also important to note is that people interpret different types of actions as non-verbal love notes. My husband showers me with presents because when he gets a gift, he feels loved. On the other hand, since he's coming home in another week or so, over the last month I made some household repairs, had his car detailed, taught his dog a new trick, ordered him more checks, canceled a useless membership, dusted his collectibles, and got a very meaningful tattoo. I did that stuff because I feel loved when someone does things for me. When he's home, I touch him a lot, because I feel loved when I receive physical affection. To make absolutely sure he feels loved, I bought him a new wallet. He needs one, and I'm paying attention.

If you really want to capture someone's heart, watch how they treat the ones they love, and treat them accordingly. People treat their loved ones a certain way because to them, it means "I love you." This first dawned on me when I was feeling hurt and confused about a man I was dating. I really cared for him, and he said that was mutual, but he never kissed me, seemed uncomfortable during hugs, and wouldn't hold hands with me. On the other hand, if I needed something done, and couldn't do it for myself, he was (and actually often still is) the first to volunteer. Early in our romance, that guy hacked into my computer from his job in order to solve a problem for me. I think he's the reason I feel loved when people who love me do nice things for me (like bake for me even though I'm a pastry chef, or put away my laundry, or introduce me to their tattooist...)

My dude won my heart not by showering me with gifts (that's how he understands love, not I), but by cooking meals with me, preferring time with me over time with anyone else, being physically affectionate with me in ways he's not comfortable being with anyone else, comforting my friends when they needed- simply because it was important to me, fixing stuff at my grandmother's house, and yes, with great sex. Quality time, loving touch, and taking care of things for me get the green light every time.

I love your posts girl! You made me realize something this morning, thank you!! Mwah! I am a very affectionate person. Definitely a PDA type of gal and I have never been able to be with a man who was uncomfortable with that.
If a man goes to the trouble to do anything for me, it's appreciated. So yes, cook me a meal (make sure it's not hot dogs and mac and cheese though). A sense of humor is very important to me, also if a man takes the time to learn how to satisfy me sexually, that shows love as well.

Live, laughter, love.