Make it bigger

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Ok this is kind of a long weird story. So bare with me. My equipment measures up to 7 by 6.5 at the middle and 7 at the bottom. So girth its pretty hefty, at least to me lol. I have had sex with several girls, my first girlfriend that i had sex with ended up cheating on me and lieing about it, so i found out about it and broke up with her. IN despite she ran around and told everyone i had a small penis. Well by the tie this had gotten around people knew it wasn't true cause i already banged two of her best friends :tongue:! But ever since then i have been really self conscious. Now i dont mean to toot my own horn, but between my current girlfriend and my first time girlfriend i have covered some ground. I have been told by all of the girls that i was the best yet, maybe not the biggest but the best. My current girlfriend and i have great sex in my opinion. On average and this is no lie, she gets 15-20 orgasms in an hour period, and this is without warm up. But the fact that i don't feel as if it were big enough is still looming in the back of my head, so i constantly think about it being bigger, and possibly stretching it. My girlfriend said at most 8 inches, she dosnt want anything bigger, and everyone has told me that 8+ hurts so im not sure what to do, and what size to shoot for if i do it. Please help.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
superman25. I had this once when i was in school. Some dumb bitch tried that whole "he has a small cock" thing with me because i kind of rubber eared her after a drunk fuck at a party. My bad - i shouldve said thanks for the lay. Anyway i got around a bit and practicaly every female after her enjoyed my 7x6 sausage and had nothing but positive comments. Some even said it was "too" big.

My experience of girls talking about "8 inches / 9 inches would be ideal!" are that they talk a good game, but once presented with the real deal would be hard pushed to do a damn thing with it. They would probably lie there like a surfboard and stop you from ramming it home the way they implied they would like it with this fantastic massive cock.

Enjoy your dick. As Buddy Love says....No matter whut! Ya GOT TA STRUT!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good girth there and with that you would seem big since the avg girth is between 5.25 - 6". And most women desire girth over length anyways.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only you can make the decision, but what you have to work out first is for who’s benefit you want your size for; is it self gratification, or the pleasure of others?