Make it easier for her!

B_10X6huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do u guys think i can make it more easier for the girls i pick up they have trouble taking all of me so any solutions?

D

deleted136887

Come to Africa. The ladies here are used to big cock.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please don't use vaseline! Regular lube is much better.

You're awfully cute. I swear, you could be my hubby's brother. I imagine you don't have trouble getting women into bed.

When I first started having sex with my husband, my vagina was so unhappy afterwards (I mean the day after, it was very happy when we were having sex), that I insisted we both go to be tested for STDs. That's pretty funny now, but I wasn't used to having sex with a big cock and I didn't realize what was going on.

What has always helped me was using a dildo. It doesn't have to be as big as him, just using a dildo regularly helps. I actually prefer rabbit vibrators.

I've found that if I haven't had sex with him for a while that my vagina is a lot tighter, sometimes so tight that it's not pleasurable. In those situations, I've discovered that it's better to stop having sex, because tomorrow it will be so much better that it's worth it to wait. Having uncomfortable painful sex today? Or really enjoyable sex tomorrow? I am willing to take a break until tomorrow.

It's never taken me more than three days in a row to get used to his cock so that we can totally go wild, but it does require enough patience to wait. It's worth the wait.

If we're having sex regularly, then I don't need to use a dildo or a vibrator and we don't need to wait. That's only necessary if it's been a week or two since the last time we have had sex.

Also, if length is an issue, you can use a homemade "donut" by cutting one of those masturbation sleeves and putting it around the base of your cock. It lets you grind and fuck without worrying about painfully impaling her, if you're longer than she is deep. Trust me, this may be the best tip you'll ever hear.

Last edited:

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd say this, but with just normal lube. Vaseline has been known to cause bacterial infections. Also, oil eats latex = not exactly the safest sex.

I agree..u should never ever use Vaseline in a pussy. Use a water base lube like KY, Astro Lube, etc. Make sure u warm the gal up with foreplay so her pussy starts flowing with it's own lube and go down on her and lick that clit and pussy so she wants to take ur cock.

D

deleted136887

As soon as I read that all I could think was

Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.Aids.
And as soon as I read your post all I could think of was the scene in "Team America" where Gary sings in the musical....
Yes of course there is a very high rate of aids here, but not all people have it.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf used to play with large dildos when she was alone, some of them quite a bit larger than my dick. And I usually used a lot of time fingering her with plenty of lube.
She would regularly force her biggest dildo very deep to stretch her depth so she was able to take all of my cock.
That got her used to the bigger sizes more or less permanently so there was never any problems with size for her.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She would regularly force her biggest dildo very deep to stretch her depth so she was able to take all of my cock.
:eek: Ouch! That sounds painful. I'd be afraid of hurting myself and then I couldn't have sex until I healed.

That got her used to the bigger sizes more or less permanently so there was never any problems with size for her.
:rolleyes:

It doesn't work like that. My vagina goes back to it's regular size again. I've discussed the matter with my gynecologist. There's no permanent solution.

Last edited:

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i highly doubt this guy is real, i wouldnt bother giving serious responses to be honest

What made think he is not real. I been talking to him for a while and sounds genuine and really cute.

Like petite said, mine goes back to normal no matter how big the guy was.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if I remember correctly someone did call him out on one of his gallery pics which was the same as some model. He removed that pic (I think).

So if he has one fake pic what makes you think that any of the others are real or that anything he says is true? He could be an overweight 40 year old for all you know.

Edit: http://www.lpsg.org/76533-exposed-fake-members-thread-46.html#post3245448

He seems to have trouble posting a verification pic. I wonder why that could be

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i highly doubt this guy is real, i wouldnt bother giving serious responses to be honest

Oh, I found that out a few days ago, but I can't let misinformation remain on this thread just in case someone else reads it looking for advice. I could just imagine some guy telling his girlfriend that all she needs to do is ram a giant dildo inside her! Or maybe he'd think that all he has to do is ram his cock into her :eek:

How horrible! How wrong that would be! I'm thinking of the girlfriends!

What made think he is not real. I been talking to him for a while and sounds genuine and really cute.

Like petite said, mine goes back to normal no matter how big the guy was.

I've found out that he's had a temp ban once for fake photos and he put up another batch after that that were suspicious. You'll notice he's not photo verified yet, even though he has pics up.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You women. Going all gooey over pics of a "cute" guy on the interwebs! For shame!

Really you should be more careful and less gullible with regards to who you talk to online and what words on a screen you believe.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe, this place is full of fakers and jokers, we'll see how respond to my messages. If he is fake, I still want that guy in the pictures. LOL

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh and I been talking to a girl for a while and before I shared any personal information, I asked her to get verified before I can do that.

Yes you guessed right, she/he stopped answering my messages.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Er.... I'm very real, and so are my pics.

And just to clarify; I did not ram a dildo into her, she did that herself as she enjoyed the deep and full feeling form those big dildo's.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You women. Going all gooey over pics of a "cute" guy on the interwebs! For shame!

Really you should be more careful and less gullible with regards to who you talk to online and what words on a screen you believe.

We are not gullible and rest assured we are very careful, there is no harm in fantasizing over a picture of some cute guy, be it his or not.