Make it not show...

Barinade

Just Browsing
Media
What are the best ways to make your dick not show in tight pants and stuff? For instance, figure skaters/dancers, etc, wear such TIGHT pants and are mostly flat in that area with no bulge. Thanks for any help you can give! :)

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dancers and Figure Skaters wear what's called a dance belt. It's basically a tight jock strap and a g-string rolled up in one nude colored package. You can either tuck your stuff under so it won't show much, or you can hike it up so you get a nice big bulge (think ballet dancers) Of course, if the person wearing it doesn't have much to begin with, there's only so much he can do, right? hee hee

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of the men in the world spend time and money getting their junk to show more. Men have cocks and balls, so stop trying to hide what Mother Nature (and some chomosomes) gave you!

gamma_phi: We wore dance belts when wearing "revealing" clothing when dancing. Our advisor made us - even though we didn't wanna. We wanted everthing to flap around so all the women would scream even louder than they already did. Hmmmm..... those were the days.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure what kind of dancing you are speaking of but I know that I would never dance without one. Yes, they are uncomfortable but I'd much rather that than being black and blue from beating myself up with my cock. Too much danger not to wear one. All men need that support when dancing.