Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It’s reported that Konstantin F, who had his member extended from 15cm to 25cm, complained to doctors that several women had left him since he had the enhancement.
If he already had "several women" in his little black book why did he want an enlargement in the first place?
Doctors say Konstantin was ‘just the right size’ when he came in for treatment (medics worldwide agree that 15cm is the ideal length for the male organ).
:(

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm... if that's true then that's the first time in history a penis has been surgically extended that far.

I dated a girl a few years ago, who had a sister, who was dating a guy who'd had penis enlargement surgery. The sister told the girl I was dating that his dick was shaped like a small potato.

That is to say, it was wider in the middle than at the head, and it had lumps and pits in it like a potato.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to clarify, I can't speak to the validity of this article - at best, it's an amusing anecdote, at worst it's a poor advertisement for enlargement surgery.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
check out the new edition of the Guiness Book of World Records. Appartently it has made it in there(it being surgical PE). They have verified a record of, I believe, 16cm increase. I haven't read it yet but it was quoted on here in the last three months. Apparently surgeons are improving.:biggrin1:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure the guinness folks actually observed that though.. I think they took it from an outside report. I'd need to see pics, the thing might look like a frankendick.