Make me a Model

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Dont, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Dont

Dont New Member

Hey there!

I'm an 5'11 18 y.o. college student. I just came out and I'd like to date hot guys. The only thing, is that I attract feminine man, and that isn't rly what I want.

I rly want to become physically attractive for myself and for men I find attractive, and this is why i am asking you, members if LPSG, in this time of need to give me a helping hand. :D

This is me right now (attached files)

I want to obtain muscular mass, pretty much like a CK model.
    -Kick ass legs
    -Muscular derière (bum) which is something I really need to work on.
    -Decent biceps and pecs
    -Sleek abs

Can any of you suggest me types of work out? Frequency, intensity, reps, foods, tips, cardio or not, supplements, pretty much anything.

I need the perfect workout.

I really don't know how it works, but I have access to several gyms on campus and I have the will power of 2 marathon runners.

I will keep you posted with pictures of my evolution every two weeks so you can follow my progress.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    good progress so far, i use bodybuilding.com and get a lot of tips and hints from there. When it boils down to it though, you need inner drive to get the body you want. You can follow me actually at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vancouvernewbie/

3. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:
    You make me sick.... because ur perfect! lol. I want to have ur body. Im 6'1" and even at my smallest weight, 154....working out 5 hours a day.... I have major love handles. Im now at 182 lbs.... I look pretty much the same... just slightly bigger. I sicken myself. Im still in a 32 waist, I just dont tighten the belt as much.

4. EmJay

EmJay New Member

Well I'll be following this progress..you look great already..can't wait to see more definition..

5. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:

Agreed, but I think he is already perfect. lol...

6. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

looking pretty hot already!!!

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Is that a hint of a penis showing in #4?

8. Cybearia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would suggest looking on sites such as Uk-muscle as it is dedicated to training, fitness and growth...rather than LPSG which is more dedicated to, well, cock.

Uk muscle is a site I found very helpful indeed with threads on all kinds of topics from diet and nutrition, pre and post workout drinks, workout routines and frequencies and how to bring on stubborn muscle groups.

Join up, post a hello, read the threads before asking lots of questions, as there will probably already be an answer there for you.

Keep a log of your progress and re-assess your training regularly. Dont expect results overnight.

Good luck with the training.

#8 Cybearia, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

There are quite few threads here already if you search *Fitness* in this forum.
    But that aside you need to balance your workout for upper and lower body workouts as well as core training.
    Diet is just as important as working out.
    Talk to someone at one of the gyms you have access to and have them help you with the ideal workout.
    For example.
    Monday I do a circuit of upper body only (1 hour)
    Wednesday I do only lower body. (1 hour)
    Friday I do both. (1 hour 30 minutes)
    Tuesday I take an hour of yoga
    Thursday I take 2 hours of ballet
    Sunday I play tennis for two hours
    Good luck, but remember the same guys who find you attractive now will likely find you attractive later. Why not work on meeting people whom you find attractive while you are working out.

Also please keep in mind the model perfection you are seeking is often the result of lighting, makeup and photo retouching. Just get into the best possible shape for your body type and the rest is self confidence and acceptance of who you are.

#9 nudeyorker, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  10. Dont

Dont New Member

Nope. It's probably my thumb from my left hand behind my leg. Stop dreaming.

11. Dont

Dont New Member

Thanks a lot for that message. I've tried to ask people around the gym, but they don't know anything more than I do and they tell me to take creatine and other risky supplements.

You are quite resourceful.

12. dude_007

Gold Member

I think the best leg and ass workouts are squats and leg curls.
    Med balls are my fav for abs. There's tons of different exercises to do with the medball and 10 mins with the right weight ball and you def feel the burn.

13. dude_007

Gold Member

Oh, and creatine isn't all that risky unless you're mega-dosing. But stay away from the stuff you have to go to Mexico to get.

14. D_4ew6trfiuy

D_4ew6trfiuy New Member

it could be ur face,and a perfect body

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I actually use creatine in conjunction with whey shakes before my workout. I have had no adverse reaction from it.
    Why not stop by a book store and pick up a book; there are many available. If it's still in print "Basic Training" by Jon Giswold is a good guide to fitness and diet and there is plenty of eye candy to inspire you.
    Just take it a month at a time, it really takes about 9 months to a year to get where you want to be.

16. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:

Yeah I did creatine, and whey protein.... both helped me extremely well. I always dropped half a bananna, and two tablespoons of peanutbutter in with the whey chocolate protien mix.... made it freaking delicious!!! lol

17. lalaboyz

lalaboyz New Member

Albums:
    i think that if your aim is not to attract the girly guys. by bulking up, your just gonna attract even more fem guys, although you might attract the masc guys as well. Who knows. Yes, sorry for saying alot of nothing. :) good luck with the work out, hope it goes well.

18. Dont

Dont New Member

Ok, I've got sick for a week (stupid Flu), and I haven't been to the gym for the last 6 days. But I think there is still some sort of difference, maybe.

I've lost 7 pounds because I haven't been eating much and I was stuck in bed. God bless canadian winter.

Anyways, here is an update as promised. I'll do my best to have better results on the next update.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted