Make Me a Supermodel

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Wishful thinking...I think Ben doesn't want any piece of that man on man action.

He doesn't even look that hot anymore, IMO.

I still think it's gonna be Perry and Holly in the finals.

vcxz4321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ronnie and ben are hilarious i love them together
i'm not a big fan of perry or casey there just kind of bland and annoying
ronnie is the hottest guy but the hottest girl was jackie
i love this show whens the next episode

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
^^Wishful thinking...I think Ben doesn't want any piece of that man on man action.

He doesn't even look that hot anymore, IMO.

I still think it's gonna be Perry and Holly in the finals.
Yeah, Ben has been odd lately. Perhaps it is wishful thinking about the two of them doing anything, but I still stick to my opinion of how he'd be doing it. :wink:

It's strange that before, Ben, according to Ronnie would be open after a few drinks, and Ben seemed more reciprocal, earlier on, but lately has gone on a rather homophobic tangent. It does somewhat beg the question of why there's been a sudden change. General guilt? Feelings hitting too close to home because he has considered something? Overcompensation because something (although most likely VERY minor) did happen? A "WTF" phone call from the wife? :rolleyes:

Casey's out! Pity because the guy is really good. I think he's better than two-look Perry. My consolation is Casey won't lack for jobs following the show, so he's definitely got a good future ahead of him.

As to winning... I think the panel would rather Holly win. She's got the most potential and, as we've lately seen since she's let her Melanie Hamilton act slip, she's got the balls to make it in the business. She's versatile in ways the guys aren't.

I'm fairly sure it will actually come down to Ben and Ronnie unless the judges put the two of them up against each other first and it would not surprise me in the slightest if they did so next week to force the Bonnie fans to choose a favorite. I truly think they're appalled that Ben won last week after his tantrum. They're realizing that the Bonnie fans are going to make the winner no matter what they want.

Just like other fans, I'll be happy if Ronnie wins the show even if I admit he's not the best model of the bunch. What he is best at is cooperating, taking advice, working hard, and getting along. All those count highly in the business world. People want to hire other people who are a pleasure to work with. I just hope Ronnie learns to shut the fuck up about his fellow models and concentrate on himself or he risks losing his popularity.

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On last nights episode, Perry was in underwear in bed, legs wide apart and was scratching his crotch in his briefs for quite a while-- ran that clip over and over again!!!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On last nights episode, Perry was in underwear in bed, legs wide apart and was scratching his crotch in his briefs for quite a while-- ran that clip over and over again!!!!
Yeah, he was going at it quite a while. For a second, I was thinking, "Is he playing with it, or does he need to see a doctor?" :tongue:

arab123454321

Just Browsing
Media
im kinda mad at the show.... ben does NOT deserve to be on anymore!! and i think people are only keeping him around because they want to see something between him and ronnie. but nothing is gonna happen. sorry.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Casey's out! Pity because the guy is really good. I think he's better than two-look Perry. My consolation is Casey won't lack for jobs following the show, so he's definitely got a good future ahead of him.

HUH? Casey was possibly one of the most uncomfortable models I've ever seen in life. In the real world he wouldn't have even been booked for jobs because he's not able to evoke any emotions. It's like what Jonathan said about Holly last night, "Show (the client) your book before you open your mouth so you get the job."

As to winning... I think the panel would rather Holly win. She's got the most potential and, as we've lately seen since she's let her Melanie Hamilton act slip, she's got the balls to make it in the business. She's versatile in ways the guys aren't.

Lol @ Melanie Hamilton!

I'm fairly sure it will actually come down to Ben and Ronnie unless the judges put the two of them up against each other first and it would not surprise me in the slightest if they did so next week to force the Bonnie fans to choose a favorite. I truly think they're appalled that Ben won last week after his tantrum. They're realizing that the Bonnie fans are going to make the winner no matter what they want.

I agree with that 100%

Just like other fans, I'll be happy if Ronnie wins the show even if I admit he's not the best model of the bunch. What he is best at is cooperating, taking advice, working hard, and getting along. All those count highly in the business world. People want to hire other people who are a pleasure to work with. I just hope Ronnie learns to shut the fuck up about his fellow models and concentrate on himself or he risks losing his popularity.

Ronnie could have a comfortable career as an Abercrombie model or for Gant or some upper class country club mainstay. Maybe Perry Ellis or International Male?

The truth is that Perry is everything you'd wanna see in a male high-end model and the same could be said for Holly. Those two are gonna be in the top unless there's some complete and utter switch between their attitudes and their performances.

Shannon's going home this week and she really deserves to. I was waiting for someone to call her out on the fact that every week when the critique her she basically says, "screw you guys, I thought it was good."

One thing, though, Ronnie is definitely going to start being called the "whistle blower" because as soon as the judges ask him what his opinion is, he's giving detailed information and stuff that the judges would have never known if it wasn't for him telling them. That's gonna be talked about on the next episode.

I wonder if anyone who lives in NY right now has seen any of the models kicking it in the city, yet?