make out or suck off?

kingmicah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where's the fun in just going down? I like a little make out session and groping before I undo your trousers.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I'm with kingmicah...I like to do both. But if it came down to one or the other, I'd always chose making out. It's very exciting but also emotionally warm and sharing intimacy.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm going to go with E. None of the above. At one point, it would have been all of the above, but I don't believe that he's comfortable with sexual encounters. And it can turn awkward reeeeeal quick. Now if I get another male best mate any time soon, I'll consider all of those options! And you know I will...

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I choose making out with him.
I've gone down on a lot of "straight" guys who didn't want to perform anything else that would be considered intimate...so no kissing.
So I choose making out because it could eventually lead to oral sex so you'd have both answers...making out and going down.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Suck off I guess...
Making out is more personal and not something that you would do that fast with everyone, also when that everyone is a mate. But that's my point of view.
Both would be cool though, because making out is nice.
But for now, sucking off would be my answer.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suck off I guess...
Making out is more personal and not something that you would do that fast with everyone, also when that everyone is a mate. But that's my point of view.
Both would be cool though, because making out is nice.
But for now, sucking off would be my answer.

Pieter, I've always found it fascinating when people talk about sucking dick as not personal...or maybe not as personal as making out. If you think about it for a minute, sucking someone's dick is extremely intimate. At least to me. Maybe my feminist mom has influenced me beyond the pale. :smile:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too would think sucking off is pretty intimate. Either one of these activities would turn a 'best mate' into something more, imo. Being a fellow's best mate doesn't involve sex where I come from. And these are both sexual activities that would cause me to orgasm if done well.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Pieter, I've always found it fascinating when people talk about sucking dick as not personal...or maybe not as personal as making out. If you think about it for a minute, sucking someone's dick is extremely intimate. At least to me. Maybe my feminist mom has influenced me beyond the pale. :smile:

But sucking is more sexual intimate. It's more about getting off when you suck someone or when you are receiving a blowjob.
And for me, sex can be more of a physical thing between friends, as it can be as something between two lovers.
But with kissing... Imagine kissing your friend in a public space without being lovers. And with kissing I don't mean a quick kiss on the lips or cheek. A real kiss.
That is why kissing is more personal for me, because I only would want to kiss the one I'm with in public to show my love to that person, without being bothered that people see that I love that person.
Not something I would do with sucking... :rolleyes:

Can you understand my viewpoint? :smile:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But sucking is more sexual intimate. It's more about getting off when you suck someone or when you are receiving a blowjob.
And for me, sex can be more of a physical thing between friends, as it can be as something between two lovers.
But with kissing... Imagine kissing your friend in a public space without being lovers. And with kissing I don't mean a quick kiss on the lips or cheek. A real kiss.
That is why kissing is more personal for me, because I only would want to kiss the one I'm with in public to show my love to that person, without being bothered that people see that I love that person.
Not something I would do with sucking... :rolleyes:

Can you understand my viewpoint? :smile:

Not really, Pieter. Sorry. If you don't love someone, why would you want to have sex with them (as in giving them a blow job) and not kiss them? What am I missing here? So it's totally cool to give a mate head but not to make out with him or her? I think I'd rather make out with the person and then get to the giving head part. It just seems natural to me! :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Not really, Pieter. Sorry. If you don't love someone, why would you want to have sex with them (as in giving them a blow job) and not kiss them? What am I missing here? So it's totally cool to give a mate head but not to make out with him or her? I think I'd rather make out with the person and then get to the giving head part. It just seems natural to me! :biggrin1:
Hundreds of thousands (millions?) of guys who frequent gloryholes might disagree with you.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

^^
I'm fully aware that sucking someone off is very intimate. But for me kissing someone is something I would do because I love them or like them alot.
And for sex... Sex can be something you do just for the physical pleasure of it, a way to get off. Not saying that I don't want sex without loving a person. But I think many can have sex without any emotional attachment to a person. And for me kissing is something more emotional/passionate than sucking someone off.
But both are intimate. But I can say more intimate with a kiss than with a blowjob. :redface:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Making out with someone to me is much more intimate than a sexual act even if it is sucking a cock because with sex you can choose in a way to have little or a lot of an emotional investment in the act itself, while with making out for me personally is a lot more emotional since for me at least it is one of the most erotic and romantic things I can do. If a bloke is an expert at making out, kissing my neck and wanting to sit for hours on end just doing that then I am literally putty in his hands.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making out with someone to me is much more intimate than a sexual act even if it is sucking a cock because with sex you can choose in a way to have little or a lot of an emotional investment in the act itself, while with making out for me personally is a lot more emotional since for me at least it is one of the most erotic and romantic things I can do. If a bloke is an expert at making out, kissing my neck and wanting to sit for hours on end just doing that then I am literally putty in his hands.

Wellhung83, I'm that way too with either a girl or a guy I'm really attracted to. To be honest I'm not sure I've ever gotten head by itself just for the sex part. I mean, when I was a kid and then a teenager I jerked off with guy friends but never got head from them with no foreplay. Your last sentence is very cool. I'm the same way with someone who I'm tight with. The mutual interchange of emotion and intimacy while kissing deeply gets me very high when the feelings are mutual. It's like when all cylinders are working in unison. Really hard thing to put into words but I like the way you tried to say it. :smile: