make out or suck off?

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had a choice to either make out with or suck off your best mate, which one would you choose and why? Please give more than one word answers. Thanks.
Neither with any friends.

But about other guys in general, I would much rather suck a big cock than make out. Kissing is a turn off, sucking cock is definitely not. Makes no sense, I know.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if it was an either/or I'd usually have to say "depends on the buddy and our relationship." But if I can't choose another option and I can't know WHICH buddy is hiding behind door #1, then I'd say MAKE OUT. If he's really a BUDDY, then I'm going to have invested enough in our friendship that it would be ok to move to something "deeper." After all, alot of guys on the DL are comfortable with "just helping another guy out" with a hand or a bj trade- but making out implies a definite allowance and approval of two guys sharing intimately. Making out elevates a friendship to a different place than a hummer, which can end a friendship. It seems like making out is more even between both guys- and it's easier to match your intensity to what you're getting back (ever tried to kiss a dead fish!!!) you can suck a cock and have it be responsive- all the way to a creamy mouthful- and not know that he's not going to be able to look you in the eye until after the deed is done. HOWEVER making out can help tear down the final barrier between friends, which then can allow other levels of intimacy to grow. It seems like a natural stepping stone to everything beyond it- and to skip right to oral leaves a hole in the foundation.

Or maybe I just take my friendships too seriously...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it depends on the person. For me, kissing/making out is my way of expressing my affection for someone and if the chemistry is there and sparks fly or whatever you want to call it, it may or may not lead to more. It probably would.

Just sucking a cock without anything more would leave me feeling empty because there is no emotion attached.

If there is no emotion, I'm not sucking. Quite simple really.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making out with a guy doesn't do much for me, I'm entirely focused on his cock. So naturally I would choose suck-off. I love making out with women, but with men I'm purely hedonistic/physical and it's always all about cock.

Silvertip, so to you then sucking a cock isn't emotional at all? I mean, you could just do it to any cock without even knowing the guy you're working on? Is that what purely hedonistic means? No feelings at all? And what about making out with a guy who you love very deeply? Would that be ok, or is it impossible for you to love another guy?

hectorberlioz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn't suck a mate's cock if he wasn't as emotionally invested in it as I am. I think it would be degrading.....using me to "service" him. Now making out is entirely different. My mate would have to participate or it just wouldn't be good for either of us. Would it lead to other things, would he be open enough to feel all the emotion that is exchanged while being so intimate? Well, making out is a good place to start. Then we can see what comes next.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Silvertip, so to you then sucking a cock isn't emotional at all? I mean, you could just do it to any cock without even knowing the guy you're working on? Is that what purely hedonistic means? No feelings at all? And what about making out with a guy who you love very deeply? Would that be ok, or is it impossible for you to love another guy?

Emotions cover the full gamut of the human experience so I couldn't say that when I suck cock I'm not feeling any emotions at all. I love doing it and I love to provide that pleasure to the guy attached to the cock, whether I know him well or not. So yes I can do it without even knowing the guy, but it's definitely a better, more full experience when he's a friend.

I can certainly love men in a brotherly sort of way, whether our relationship is sexual or platonic. But as far as I know (i.e. never say never) it is impossible for me to be "in love" with another guy. Sex is a very pleasurable experience and I can share that experience with either men or women, or both at the same time for that matter. But making love is a much deeper personal interaction that I have only been able to experience with women.

As for making out with a guy, I can do that and have done that. But only because it's really important to him. It still doesn't do much for me, just the pleasure of knowing he's enjoying it. It's a lot like nip play to me. My nipples aren't at all wired to my sexual nerves and it doesn't stir my loins at all. But when a guy really wants to play with my nipples (gently, they're quite sensitive physically) I can get into it simply because it's pleasurable to him. To me sexual fulfillment is more about giving carnal pleasure than receiving it.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Make out first, probably. Sucking him off would have a lot of potential to be super awkward in the future. Starting out with a makeout wouldn't be a big deal though, "dude, we were drunk, we made out... whatever." If it went well it would probably lead to the other option.

D_v5rkuy

Just Browsing
Media
I would choose sucking him off, mostly because that's happened already. I've never made out with a guy before, and for some reason I feel weird about it an am not really interested, yet I've sucked off my best friend multiple times before. Go figure I guess.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Emotions cover the full gamut of the human experience so I couldn't say that when I suck cock I'm not feeling any emotions at all. I love doing it and I love to provide that pleasure to the guy attached to the cock, whether I know him well or not. So yes I can do it without even knowing the guy, but it's definitely a better, more full experience when he's a friend.

I can certainly love men in a brotherly sort of way, whether our relationship is sexual or platonic. But as far as I know (i.e. never say never) it is impossible for me to be "in love" with another guy. Sex is a very pleasurable experience and I can share that experience with either men or women, or both at the same time for that matter. But making love is a much deeper personal interaction that I have only been able to experience with women.

As for making out with a guy, I can do that and have done that. But only because it's really important to him. It still doesn't do much for me, just the pleasure of knowing he's enjoying it. It's a lot like nip play to me. My nipples aren't at all wired to my sexual nerves and it doesn't stir my loins at all. But when a guy really wants to play with my nipples (gently, they're quite sensitive physically) I can get into it simply because it's pleasurable to him. To me sexual fulfillment is more about giving carnal pleasure than receiving it.

So when you're making out with a guy you don't feel any love for him? How is that possible? Sort of like a mouth massage? I've never made out with anyone without feeling something for them. This is something I can barely understand. :eek:

Make out, and then see what happens, altho I think it'd probably be pretty awkward.