Make sex fun for her

wranglersRbad: Sorry guys I am posting alot, But I just discovered this site! My wife and I have been together for about six years and here is the issue. I think the size of my penis was a turn on for her at first (I am 17&1/4 inches long and 11&1/2 inches around) but now it is actually a turn off in a sense. I think the thought of sex makes her nervous which makes it even more difficult to penetrate. Nowadays when we have sex I can only get it in about about 1 out of 5 times that we try and even then I can barely get the head in (It is about the size of a grapefruit so I don't envy her). I only try now when she REALLY wants to, but she says it hurts most of the time. I want to make sex fun for her but she insists on intercourse. She still really likes to look at it and hold it (she likes to say "it's really heavy") she even likes to grab it with both hands and kiss it. But as far as intercourse goes, I think fantasy is beating reality to death. Any suggestions? ???

Jimbo: Wranglers:

I doubt that any amount of foreplay and/or lubricants in a typical sex session will enable your wife to be able to take your penis based on her current girth limitations and your extreme girth. You may try getting larger and larger circumference dildos and letting her get used to adjusting to the increasing sizes in order to be able to receive those without undue pain. When the dildo size gets close to your girth (there are some HUGE dildos available), then you can try to insert your penis into her vagina. This may take a few months, so don't rush things. Her body will have to gradually adapt.

As far as length, once you achieve penetration you can help her adjust to that via repeated sex sessions, but i doubt if you will ever be able to insert your entire length.

strate8: Sorry wrangler
I don't think making sex fun for her is possible unless you don't enter her. You are TOO DAMN BIG. Sorry