make up a fictional musical genre, it's fun

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and for an added kick think of a hypothetical band who might play it. I'll start:

'Jive-acid-monkey-core'

typified by the seminal New Jersey five-piece 'Baron von Munchausen Swallows'

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Rumba, kind of a mix of rap, salsa and cumbia. It hit the scene in the early part of this decade and is only now gaining popularity. The group Los Funky Floor Cleaners has won eight Grammy Awards in the last three years and is perhaps the oldest and most well-known group performing this style of music.:rolleyes::biggrin:

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rumba, kind of a mix of rap, salsa and cumbia. It hit the scene in the early part of this decade and is only now gaining popularity. The group Los Funky Floor Cleaners has won eight Grammy Awards in the last three years and is perhaps the oldest and most well-known group performing this style of music.:rolleyes::biggrin:

haha i like that one....:biggrin1:

....come on, let's have more people joining in, it IS a good game.....

'Zoo-glazing', popularised in the mid 80s by the Rhesus-and-Mare-In-Chains and My Buddy Porcupine.

Ok that was shit but I spent several minutes making the zoological theme work. Game on....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EROTIC
R
O
C
K

It would be a blend of old fashioned rock ballads, 80's glam rock, 70's disco, and of course sensual, erotic lyrics. NOT the vulgar, crap lyrics we often hear in rap and hip-hop.