Make up

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Axcess, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Axcess

Gold Member

I have seen many beautifull girls without make up and they look more like average . Girls that are very hot without make up are a small minority. My question is : What would most girls do if make up suddenly disappear from the world?

2. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Rub berries on their face?

I don't wear makeup on a normal day, only when I feel like dressing up a bit, so it wouldn't make much difference to me. My mother warned me as a teenager that you get used to seeing yourself with makeup if you wear it too much, then you feel like you HAVE to wear it. Did you see the beautiful girls both in and out of makeup? If so, maybe it was the comparison of the two that made you find them less attractive? For the record, I see plenty of hot women without makeup . . but the right additions in the right places can really accent one's best features.

3. Axcess

Gold Member

Some girls are really very beautifull natural. My point was that I was disappointed when I saw some of this hot girls without makeup , they look about average . So (we )guys are being attracted mostly to artificial girls for ages.

Draft saved Draft deleted