Make Your Own Dildo

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I consider myself somewhat of an expert on sex toys. Whenever my friends have a question regarding any toys, I'm usually the one they ask.

I really wanted to immortalize an old lover of mine, so I hunted around for just the thing I'd need to make it happen. There are many kits out there that allow you to take a mold of your own peen, but supposedly none is better than the official Make Your Own Dildo Kit.

It comes with two kits in one, in case you fuck up the first time. Isn't that considerate of them?! This was also the kit featured on The Osbournes tv show on MTV. The results they showed there looked pretty flawless.

Has anyone ever tried one of thesse before?

Anyone wanna make me a mold and send it to me?! ;X lol If you do, I promise I'll make you a video with it and I'll post it up. *begs*

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this seems like fun. the Plaster Casters from the 60's said the biggest problem was getting the guy to stay erect for 90 seconds in the cold goop.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
I consider myself somewhat of an expert on sex toys. Whenever my friends have a question regarding any toys, I'm usually the one they ask.

I really wanted to immortalize an old lover of mine, so I hunted around for just the thing I'd need to make it happen. There are many kits out there that allow you to take a mold of your own peen, but supposedly none is better than the official Make Your Own Dildo Kit.

It comes with two kits in one, in case you fuck up the first time. Isn't that considerate of them?! This was also the kit featured on The Osbournes tv show on MTV. The results they showed there looked pretty flawless.

Anyone wanna make me a mold and send it to me?! ;X lol If you do, I promise I'll make you a video with it and I'll post it up. *begs*
lol, I was gonna make a thread about this a couple days ago - I didn't though as the search function was down and I was afraid I'd get blasted for making a topic that's already been covered. I was curious as to what would possess a person to want to have an exact replica of somebody... do you do it because you love that person? Their cock was just the perfect size for you? You require your dildos to not look exactly like every one else's?

I've never tried this before, although I'll admit I've always been curious, but at the moment i've nobody to give it to anyways. And the last thing I need is a replica of myself ... I mean I've got the real thing to play with (insert go fuck yourself joke here). I sorta remember that Osbournes episode too, I think it was the one where Ozzy was like "uhra ghya I'm faua akdk sakl metl man". Good times.

And I hope you realize you're about to get pms out the wazoo from a bunch of guys here offering to send you theirs. lol horndogs

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if Heather gets one of each set, I want the others, darnit. ;)

I'm not sure how I'd explain it to the elder generation of housemates, but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend will want to borrow some of them.

:smile:

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:

Hello LouAnna,

You want to be careful with sex toys from places that aren't health conscious or women oriented. The most cast kits are made from materials that maybe bad for the person you are casting and more likely the person using it. This is because the materials used can be porous trapping bacteria even after washing. Also, the materials can leach dangerous chemicals (this doesn't just apply to casting kits).

There is hope though. :) The only place that I found that had a silicone cast (good material for sex toys) was Good Vibrations. They have a product called 'Your Cast Member' that would fit what you were looking for while keeping everyone healthy.

Hope this helps,
Reading

PS. Here is a list of sites that sell sex toys that are made sure to be safe for the users:
Canadian Stores:
Womyns' Ware
Venus Envy
American Stores:
Blowfish
Toys in Babeland
The Smitten Kitten
Good Vibrations
Australian Store:
Downunder Toys

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have made casts of my penis using plaster of paris. First time when I was 17, and then again last year. It's fascinating to compare the 17 year old me with the 50 year old.

Put your erect cock through a hole cut in the side of a suitable sized cardboard box or plastic bottle. Mix up some water and plaster of paris. Stir hard for several minutes, then pour it in. Keep hard-on until it sets (it gets hot as it cures!) then pull out. You now have a 'negative' mold. I then simply poured in moulton wax and broke the plaster mold away from the wax replica. I'm thinking of making a flexible 'negative' mold so that I can cast more 'positive' replicas in latex or silicone. I'll post some pictures of my casts on this thread when I get a chance (sometime after the camera comes back from repair) to shoot some.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AboutAverage said:
That's gonna be a lot of videos, lol

That's ok. I got plenty of time to kill. hehe

Riven650 said:
I'll post some pictures of my casts on this thread when I get a chance (sometime after the camera comes back from repair) to shoot some.

That'd be really awesome! We're all looking forward to the pictures!!

readingHelpsMe said:
You want to be careful with sex toys from places that aren't health conscious or women oriented. The most cast kits are made from materials that maybe bad for the person you are casting and more likely the person using it. This is because the materials used can be porous trapping bacteria even after washing.

uuu doiii... lol I knew that, but I guess it should be said for everyone else. Thanks for all the links!!!!! Very helpful.

Dirty Videophile said:
Me things they'd go best in the bedroom.:tongue:

No WAY, man. I want them in the livingroom, right by the tv. I want my fucking coat rack to be dildos! I want dildo silverware and dildo table legs. Phalluses for everyone!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
A college friend did this using plaster, but poured some metal into it and made a real hard on! He attached it to the wall to use to hang his scarf and hat on and it made a delightful conversation piece. He wasn't all that huge, kind of long and skinny, but it was funny to look at. His final product wasn't the first attempt, and one thing he learned very early was to apply liberal amounts of Vaseline to the erection before pouring in the plaster. Another was to have several helpers, one who had to lightly vibrate the plaster as it was being poured to avoid air bubbles.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Golfbuddy said:
A college friend did this using plaster, but poured some metal into it and made a real hard on! He attached it to the wall to use to hang his scarf and hat on and it made a delightful conversation piece. He wasn't all that huge, kind of long and skinny, but it was funny to look at. His final product wasn't the first attempt, and one thing he learned very early was to apply liberal amounts of Vaseline to the erection before pouring in the plaster. Another was to have several helpers, one who had to lightly vibrate the plaster as it was being poured to avoid air bubbles.

Awesome! *claps* wonderful. omg I must get one of these kits...and a willing test subject. I want cocks ahangin' from my bathroom ceiling. That'd be just dandy.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just planning on ordering one of those kits very soon! If I can figure out the exact materials needed and get them seperately, then I can get it all cheaper and make more molds. (For whoever may want one of me...I know a couple gf's of mine do).

OmahaBeef

FineAssBottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If BigPoppaFury makes a dildo of his cock--IT'S MINE.

I wonder, though, if it's somehow possible to capture the balls in this experiment. I have several dildos, and all of them come with the "balls" attached. There's just something "extra" about that tag you feel on your butt when it's all inside.

Again, if BigPoppaFury makes a mold of his balls--IT'S MINE.

T&F

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OmahaBeef said:
I was just planning on ordering one of those kits very soon! If I can figure out the exact materials needed and get them seperately, then I can get it all cheaper and make more molds. (For whoever may want one of me...I know a couple gf's of mine do).

OmahaBeef

You molded, man, oh man. You could make two extra, buy some shades, and have a great set of end table lamps. YES!