Make Your Own Dildo

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
After tomorrow you may be a little sore, maybe slightly disoriented and sleepy but you won't die. In fact you CAN'T die! Didn't MB mention were in London for a week? Which means you are on high demand for 7 looooong nights .......you up for it??? :biggrin1:

7 nights with you two will certainly kill me, and what a way to die.

I'm in.

I saw a similar kit on a talk show called "The Graham Norton Effect" or something to that effect on BBC America a few years ago, except the finished product was a candle rather than a dildo. He picked about ten guys from the audience to go backstage and make penis candles and later in the show they put them all on a big birthday cake and Joan Rivers blew them out.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, jeez I just wrote about this in my Sex Toy thread in Women's Issues. Enid has had experience using a higher quality casting kit than the Clone-a-Willy and she wrote about using silicone for making the dildo, which is a better material than the one that comes with the Clone-a-Willy. I talked about my desire to make it a real vibrator by embedding a string of vibrating anal beads or a bullet, the kind that plug into a controller that takes batteries.

The kit she used is better than the Clone-a-Willy because it's reusable, and you can cast in bronze from it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's Enid's post on a quality penis casting method with a reusable mold:

http://www.lpsg.org/167840-penis-casting.html#post2565704

I would love to do this with the BF. Now I'm totally obsessed with the idea of making it vibrating. It seems like it would be so easy to embed one of those plug in bullets or a string of plug in anal balls (I've seen one string with 4 balls on it, not three) and that would work well because the batteries go in the controller, not the vibing part itself. You could do it candle molding style, by using a stick across the top of the mold to hang the vibe toy in the center of the mold and pouring the silicone into the mold around it. The bf has a lot of sculpting and clay experience and he's good with electronics, so that project would be right up his alley. He'd love it!

bighairyal

Just Browsing
Media
I once 'cloned my cock' to give to my girlfriend shortly before I started work away from home.

Forget exactly which kit it was, but it involved using plaster of paris (for the casting process) instead of the funny rubbery stuff some provide.

Relevant points:

1. Maintaining wood for the length of time needed is harder than you might think - especially if you're doing it on your own with a view to making it a surprise. I imagine it'd be easier if someone was there to tickle your nipples or something.

2. These kits are designed for the average sized tallywhacker. I don't consider myself "huge" (7.5x5.5) but the model I opted for, did not allow me to fill the cast I had made - not enough latex, hence my fake dong is only about 6.5x5.5. Would recommend buying two kits if you've got a whopper.

That said, really quite impressed with the results. And so is the Mrs :)

Last edited:

FrancoRocco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a matter of fact I just made one and used the kit you mentioned. If the same one it came with about enough to make two initial molds, and one actual pour of the silicone. since there didn't seem to be enough silicone to make my pecker and also some of the balls, I just went for the pecker and didn't push the balls in the mold. It came out pretty well. It is funny how much bigger you lok when not looking down at it as a part of you. Also the makers said it was a safe product for use, but I leave the investigation up to you. Good luck. \
Post what you make if you can :)

johnchow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure