make your own dildo!

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been interested in the product for a while. :x I kinda like the idea of having my own dick in me.. but I'm odd that way! :3

Cool, I'm not the only one. This is the first I've seen of this product, but I've always wanted to have my dick in me. I guess I'm odd as well! :p

A guy did one of these for me, sent it to me and I video'd myself taking "his cock". It was fun!

tenman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you follow directions or you will end up buy another one. 1. Check to make sure vibarator works BEFORE you insert in mold or you wil have dead dick! 2. Make sure that you don't hit sides when insert penis or end up with thin skinned dong! 3. Make sure someone helps you, otherwise you will have a HARD time following instructions and keeping it hard.4. When it is time to stick it in Do It quickly, if you wait too long you'll feel like your trying to shove it through a wall !:redface:

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I bought this exact kit about three years ago. I got it on eBay for a lot less than retail. It worked well, but thankfully they provided enough material because I got the water too warm and the molding compound hardened before I could put myself into it, so I had to throw it away.

The results from the second try were very impressive. It's very detailed and very firm, moreso than the real thing. However, even to this day it still has a moderate chemical smell/taste even though I let it cure for 48 hours prior to removing it. I don't know if it's toxic so you might want to put a condom on it if you intend on sticking it in an orifice.

One tip though...if you do your scrotum too, you might want to shave or use a plastic baggy as a guard because removing your hairs from hard silicone is rather painful.

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
haha, damn i wasnt expecting such a huge responce! i was a bit curious to see how many guys would want to make a dildo of their cock .. other than myself, and wow!