Make your own dildo

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard of it.:rolleyes: I had a candle making kit when I was young. :tongue: According to the site:

Q: What materials are used in the process? Are they all completely safe?
A: Absolutely. The only material that comes in contact with your skin during the molding process is a dental molding powder. Your finished dildo is made from a patented skin-like substance that is not latex or silicone, but a completely safe, non porous rubber material that is hypoallergenic & non-toxic. It's currently being used throughout Hollywood to create incredibly lifelike masks & special effects. Unlike silicone, it WILL NOT break down when used with water-based OR silicone-based lubricants.

Q: How does the kit work?
A: The first step is to create a "negative" mold of your penis with the enclosed molding material and specially designed container. You then fill that mold with ‘liquid rubber’; a totally safe material that's designed to look just like real skin! Let it cure to reveal your very own professional grade dildo of yourself.

Q: How big of a penis can be made with the kit?
A: The kit is designed to make a perfect copy of a man's penis up to 11 inches. This exact kit has been used by numerous adult film stars. Straight or crooked, long or short, thick or thin, the kit will perfectly copy most anyone.

Q: What if my penis is crooked?
A: No Problem. The directions contain a simple additional step to accommodate any ‘curve’.

Q: What if my penis is pierced?
A: Again No Problem. We do recommend removing your piercing before making the mold.

Q: How much detail can I expect from my replica?
A: Your replica will be INCREDIBLY DETAILED! All tiny lines and bumps will reproduce perfectly.

Q: Will I have to shave my pubic hair to make the mold?
A: No. Typically hair is not a problem. If your pubic hair is excessively long, you may want to rub in a dab of petroleum jelly or other lubricant before molding.

Q: How long will my finished dildo last?
A: Your replica will probably outlast YOU!

Q: Can I mold my penis fully erect?
A: Yes. Just insert your erect penis into the molding container and HOLD for approx. 60-90 seconds.

Q: While making the mold, will I have to wait until my penis gets 'soft' again before I can remove it?
A: No. The impression-forming gel is extremely flexible, allowing you to pull out your penis immediately without affecting your mold.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember sneaking with my cousin in about 1970 to see a movie that was about groupies making statues modeled after the penises of rock stars. They'd made actual molds from the guys, then plaster likenesses. We were only 17 and the movie was x-rated at the time. I can't remember the name of that movie.

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think all us male members should have a secret santa with this kit. IE, get the kit and send our cock to someone. id send mine to bedhead. and id like to recieve, hmmm the list is too long. but id like to recieve someones cock.