Make-your-own Lube Recipes!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DoodeTwo, May 31, 2006.

1. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

Okay, I am a BIG fan of lubrication. My cock can get pretty dry from time to time. I also think that condoms even need more lube.

When fucking, I used LiquidSilk, Hot 'n' Slick or some form of KY. These are what I find to be the slippery-er lubes.

However, when 4 onces of lubrication costs about $5, alternate forms may be desired while jacking off.

I was in the tub one day, and decided to mix a potion. I was horny, and didn't have any lube to use. I made something almost as great.

I added a squirt of:
    My shampoo
    My conditioner
    My bodywash
    My shave gel
    Some baby oil

This makes some ultra slippery lube and I can make how ever much I want. Which is usually a lot! :wank:

Do any other members do this? What do you use?

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

That's why foreskins are great, they eliminate the need for lube. Back in the days before I started restoring my foreskin and needed something to keep from abrading my dick, I used a lot of things but one of my favorites was the slime found on cattails. Just yank the cattail out of the stalk and there's some nice clear lube there. It's perfect, doesn't irritate and doesn't dry out too quick. Try it, it's great stuff!

3. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

I've always wanted to restore my foreskin. How long does it take/is it painful?

4. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    what a cat tail???

i like just using vasaliene or nothing cause i've got foreskin

5. chico8

chico8 New Member

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't usually use lube when I masturbate or when I have sex.

If I use it at all while masturbating I sometimes use KY aqua or astroglide or this stuff that I stole from the ER while I still worked there, which was great.

If I need lube during sex I usually just use spit, that often works best. Not as sticky as that artificial stuff and works almost as well.

7. D_Hermippos_Meattassel

well yes having your own foreskin does help...but I find when masturbating a water based lube does make it feel a little like the real thing....and sometimes like to use it with my gf if she has not been drinking enough water....but usually there is no need for it....it is very expensive...as you rightly say....
    as for using shampoo and other products..I wouldn't try that..cos they will damage the skin if left on too long.....a water based lube is best...more natural. and hydrates the skin after, leaving is soft and silky;)

if anyone knows any water based..home made recipes with out shampoo or shower gel...let me know!...i use durex play its has been good up until now....but..very expensive!

socute121

8. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Hey, I don't think it's a good idea to use soap or shampoo on your dick to much
    I've done it a few times (wacking off in the shower, lol) and it kind of burns.

I don't usually use any lube by myself.
    I know how it is though. The bigger your tool is, the more lube you tend to need with your partner (and when you are in the mood for using it by yourself)

For wacking off, I definitely recommend olive oil. Best lube there is. The Romans used it that way before anybody ever thought of eating it.

When you are using a condom, it's no good. You need a water based lube, or you will break the condom real fast.

Astroglide, ect are expensive, I know what you are saying.
    Most of these commercial lubes though are made of a glycerin and water base. I haven't, but you might want to try experimenting with these ingredients. My reccomendation would definitely be to try it out on yourself first, and by the way to remember, there is no way you can use that soap stuff with a girl - no soap up the girl, no oil with condoms.

9. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

when in the south, do as southerners do. use bacon grease. :) doubt its good with condoms tho.

was told when i lived in texas "save all yer bacon grease. youll be told later of its many uses". perhaps this is one of those they never mentioned.

do not EVER EVER EVER put "ben gay" on your pole, regardless of what its mixed with. learned very early in life this most definitely does not work.

there is all sorts of lubestuff to use during bj activities. here are a few...

mrs butterworth
    grape jam
    cool whip
    betty crocker frosting
    chocolate pudding or mousse
    boston creme pie filling
    bosco
    canned cherries in that gooey sauce

havent done any of these of course myself. just heard about it from friends.

10. bobbaxkan

bobbaxkan New Member

im boring :) if i do use lube, its the bog standard Boots Own :)

Or the durex heat if im going for a change :)

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

That sounds like a pretty good JO lube, but PLEASE don't ever put that combination on a vagina!

12. Gisella

Gold Member

:eek:

Yep!

Its a terrible irritant combination to get inside vagina...:wink:

13. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

Haha anyone that would fuck someone with that would be retarded. I was talking about strickly wanking. Not to mention, use this on a date, your date would be like WTF?

Can you imagine:
    Jill: "What are you putting around it, under it and all up in it?"
    Jack: "Just some lube I made from bodywash and baby oil."
    Jill: "cheapass."

I always use LiquidSilk on girls, it is the most condom safe lube. When I have a guy or I'm giving a chick a boobjob, I like to use Hot 'n' Slick. The heat is AMAZING!

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Erm ... don't mix peanut butter with the jam - you'll stick to the roof of their mouth.

15. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    A nicely greased pole can certainly be nice. I've recently developed a very strong preference for GUN OIL, a silicone based lube unlike any other. Excellent staying power and just the right amount of slipperyness (unlike many other lubes one has to constantly reapply or they become sticky).

Once you use it you will never go back to anything else, trust me.

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

17. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fully agree with you, scanjock8. GUN OIL (silicone-based) is like nothing else. It creates such an incredible sensation while stroking. It doesn't dry out. It isn't sticky. It doesn't need to be reapplied every minute. It's truly a magical solution for your manhood.:smile:

18. mat69

mat69 New Member

This works very well it's called Loving You; its not all goopy and doesn't make it so slippery that you can't feel a thing or accidentally slip out! LOL! :redface: ; plus it leaves your shaft/head feeling silky smooth... :wink:

http://www.papanature.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?c=Herbs&pid=LEM-01575

Or you can go to Life Enhancement and read up on the formulators; they also have some other great products like their energy drinks, shampoo etc http://life-enhancement.com/product.asp?SID=1&id=51&cat_id=3

BTW Im new here and this is my first post.

Draft saved Draft deleted