Makeout = Boner

D_clearbeer

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well this was the reason i came upon this site, well the thing is that whenever i makeout with a girl i get hard, but i dont notice it and sometimes its embarassing, when it happens at the wrong place and time is there a way to control erections? so i can make it go down when i want i was lookin at the Net but no help

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't know how old or experienced you are, but I found my control got better with practice and age. But still, with the right woman, I can get a raging hard-on with the slightest touch, and definitely when making-out.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...whenever i makeout with a girl i get hard,
...That's its job. That's what it's supposed to do.

Wear tighter underwear (like briefs or boxer-briefs) with your cock already in teh "up" position, so when it get's hard it should not be too noticeable.

(Or, does your gf go grabbng for it or something??)

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure they don't care - if they're letting you in their mouths it's safe to assume they'll take a boner in their stride. It'd be a different story if you were getting hard while hugging aunt Sally or something.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I'm with the other posts. It's a woman turning you on, of course you're going to get hard. I've found the longer you date a woman the less it becomes an issue, but I'd agree with trying to hide it in some way if it bothers you that much.

I think women here (the real ones) will back me when I say women want you to get an erection when making out. It's arousing to them and confirms that you're really into them.

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As with the other posts I say it happens and if your lucky it always will. I am 33 and still get wood from just a kiss. I would just refrain from standing when her momma walks in unless your looking for a Penthouse Forum letter to write. You need to be aware of whats going on around you and be mindful of where you make out.

As for dealing with it and fighting the beast back to bay I find picturing disgusting, unappealing things do the trick. I have no suggestions as to what thay may for you but, you know. Another trick that I hear works is to inflict a small amount of pain like a pinch. That one only makes it worse for me though.

Good luck with the problem and good luck with the resolving the problem of having no girlfriend to try this out with.

D_clearbeer

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks guys for the help and advice, another question do any of you know of any site where they have photos of pubic hair designs for guys? ive been lookin to get an idea but so far nothing, thanks

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 42 years old and a good make out session a few weeks ago had me hard and dripping precum.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure they don't care - if they're letting you in their mouths it's safe to assume they'll take a boner in their stride. It'd be a different story if you were getting hard while hugging aunt Sally or something.
QFT :cool:

are you really turned-on if you don't get hard? always thought it was kind of a barrometer of lust.
As did I! If I were making out with a guy and I didn't feel an erection, I would think he didn't like me.

I think women here (the real ones) will back me when I say women want you to get an erection when making out. It's arousing to them and confirms that you're really into them.
QFT :cool:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL It's normal! I mean... isn't that what's suppose to happen??? I'd be more worried if I was making out and I DIDN'T get an erection.