Makeout = Boner

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So "making out" is baby-making "foreplay?" Was that relationship actually established?

That's happened to me before, too: I'll be kissing someone, and then all of a sudden i'll look down and see that I have a FULL erection. lol Foreplay is meant to get a guy hard and a girl wet; that's how babies are made, don'cha know?

Well that's why it's a good idea not to be making out too much, before getting married. It can awaken "raging" primal urges to reproduce. Fooling around helps one's body to "notice" that there may be rather attractive "breeding material," not even a foot away. And being married, a couple can easily "go all the way" and welcome their babies to go on ahead and come to life, for the benefit of their children, to bless and grow their families, and to do their part in helping to ENLARGE the entire human race, so that all the more fellow human beings may experience life.

Yeah, I agree that erections are normal, natural, and to be expected. I'm not so sure that I would be so much in favor of schools banning "public displays of affection." Is that necessary, or too prudish? Surely merely holding hands could be permissable? Schools shouldn't be a "prison," and we should expect people to take responsibility and to have some level of self-control. But I do think that more dating could possibly be chaperoned, or not stay out so late, or go visit the other person's parents and eat dinner with them or something.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starting a pregnancy, "wild" in the heat of passion, isn't so bad, if done the right moral way.

Your cock is supposed to get hard when you makeout with a girl you like. That just means everything's working as it should. Wear some comfortable shorts under some comfortable jeans and enjoy!

Maybe you should choose a different place to make out. Choose somewhere you won't be interrupted, and where your erection will be welcomed. Encourage your girlfriend to play with your erecting cock while it's still in your jeans.

My girlfriend loves playing with my cock, and feeling it get longer and fatter as we kiss and snuggle.

That's a reason why whenever I meant that special lady I would want to marry, I would like to propose early, and not take long getting married. Women who I know I probably wouldn't want to marry, don't seem so much good "breeding material" even if visibly sexually attractive. So then they aren't even that noticably attractive really. Guys at work, sometimes say to look at some (sexy) woman, and I pretty much don't want to be caught staring. What do I know about her, so why does only looks matter? But being with a woman who I think I would like to have my children with, would be very arousing. To help avoid temptation, I would want to soon go ahead and set a wedding date. And I would much enjoy being in that moral position, where it is okay to feel my dick getting longer and stiffer, and feeling so good, as we snuggle, and being welcome to plant a baby inside of her to naturally relieve those powerful reproductive urges.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Making out is one of the hottest things ever. Especially when the girl is groping you, of course your supposed to get a boner.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Making out is one of the hottest things ever. Especially when the girl is groping you, of course your supposed to get a boner.

Yeah, a boner tells her that she turns you on. That your stuff is "fully functional."

So does "making out" occur much after marriage, or is it the "forbidden fruit" factor of temptation? I would rather the good feelings last, and for the "fruit" not to be forbidden, as with marriage. Yes, I then would like to "take her temperature" with my "probe." Or to "play doctor" and put a baby inside her.

But respect for women, also says not to be putting babies into her, when not married and not commited to her. Leave her viginity intact and don't steal it from her, or "take advantage" of her.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only 21, so boners come often anyways, but when making out it is almost a guarantee!

That's something that young women should understand. Sometimes a guy is just going to get hard, and he can't help it. It doesn't mean he wants sex or anything, but that his body is physicall "ready" for "the wild thing," should it be time for it to occur. It could mean to slow down, that he should take her home, and call it a night, and meet again later.

Some pre-cum spotting is also natural, or so my Dad said can happen, even without any erection, while dancing with a lady.