makes u uptight , good or bad when females

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Denise, seriously, you give women a bad name every time you open your big stupid mouth.

For the good of the female population, shut the fuck up already.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are ladies rooms designed with out in the open urinals like mens rooms, just curious? Yes, gay men do see men naked in similar situatuions.

No, ladies dont have out in the open toilets, ladies have toilets, not urinals, didnt you ever go in the ladies room with your mom when you were little???? HELLO, we pee sitting down! :confused: :confused: :confused:

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Strangely i feel more comfortable naked in front of men than women. I think its because women are more judgemental about the female body.

Hey Madem,
You should feel very comfortable in front of anyone with your pretty face and sexy body.....no one would ever complain!!!

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, ladies dont have out in the open toilets, ladies have toilets, not urinals, didnt you ever go in the ladies room with your mom when you were little???? HELLO, we pee sitting down! :confused: :confused: :confused:

yes , I do know for sure , just didn't know if another poster knew......

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
This double standard crosses over beyond men's locker rooms. Here in the States we have had a loooot of female teachers sleeping with students ranging in age from 12-17.

I mean if you reversed it that male teacher would either be lynched be the father of the girl or someone. Now I understand that in some ways it is a different scenerio when it's a boy versus a girl. However, you can't make a broad generalization like that, obviously it's going to effect each specific individual differently. I've known girls when I was a teenager that were very mature, sexually and otherwise. But with that said, women do get off a lot lighter in these situations than men do/would.

I personally don't have an issue with them coming into the locker room. Male reporters do go into female locker rooms, the difference being it's not before an "all clear" is given, everyone is showered and dressed etc.

I know I'm not really making a point here, I guess I wouldn't care if a female reporter saw me coming in or out of the shower, but the double standard does bother me a little

/ramble off

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it should make a difference if the person abusing their position is male or female - the repurcussions should be the same.

It seems in Britain that when a female teacher has a relationship with an underage pupil the reports are slightly tongue-in-cheek, and she'll end up on some daytime chat show talking about it. If it were a male teacher he'd be shunned by society and disappear for his own safety.

Now that IS a double standard that's worth getting cross about!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when the double standard is in play like situations where females, girls, ladies, women have full privleages to view , seek out opportunities, afforded acess to seeing naked guys dicks, without their consent or permission, or choice like:
  • locker rooms
  • mens bathrooms , sporting events etc.
  • boys/mens sports, coaches offices in high school, college settings
  • little girls using restrooms, lockerooms with their dads
  • medical exam situations
  • etc????
just been really fascinated, freaked out, TURNED ON!!, embarassed, humiliated in a weird way when I have been around this situation my whole life....really does something to me, was wondering if anyone else hasw the same type of ODD , turned on yet freaked out feelings. Please don't anyone get all PC or preachy.....just a little fetish matter for me...!

I am still curious to find out how more of the guys feel about what they perceive as a double standard. Women getting to just walk into an all male bathroom or dressing area......just because they can.

And from my perspective.....the reason why I think women can go into men's areas and not get thrown out......is because men don't run and tell on them. They don't make a big deal out of it and file a lawsuit. Or even scream. If a man walked into a woman's restroom or even worse.....followed a women into the restroom.....there's a chance he could get into some serious trouble.

I am curious because I will admit that I am guilty of going into the men's dressing room at department stores with my husband when he is trying on clothes. We are in a room with private dressing stalls and I go into the one that he is in and watch him try on different clothes. He asks me to. I will admit that I am always kind of paranoid because I know how strict they are in the women's dressing rooms.

My husband told me that most men don't get looked at or hit on by women as much as women get hit on and looked at appreciatively by men......and that it is a big ego boost to men if women take notice of how attractive a man is......and show them that they find them attractive.... by looking at them....giving a little smile or winking. Who wouldn't like that whether they are gay or straight or bi?

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I am still curious to find out how more of the guys feel about what they perceive as a double standard. Women getting to just walk into an all male bathroom or dressing area......just because they can.

And from my perspective.....the reason why I think women can go into men's areas and not get thrown out......is because men don't run and tell on them. They don't make a big deal out of it and file a lawsuit. Or even scream. If a man walked into a woman's restroom or even worse.....followed a women into the restroom.....there's a chance he could get into some serious trouble.

I am curious because I will admit that I am guilty of going into the men's dressing room at department stores with my husband when he is trying on clothes. We are in a room with private dressing stalls and I go into the one that he is in and watch him try on different clothes. He asks me to. I will admit that I am always kind of paranoid because I know how strict they are in the women's dressing rooms.

My husband told me that most men don't get looked at or hit on by women as much as women get hit on and looked at appreciatively by men......and that it is a big ego boost to men if women take notice of how attractive a man is......and show them that they find them attractive.... by looking at them....giving a little smile or winking. Who wouldn't like that whether they are gay or straight or bi?

And I think there is where the double standard lies. A naked man will shake his frank and beans at a woman if she walks into a male dressing room. Where we on the other hand cannot comment on how nice a woman looks in a new dress without a sexual harassment charge.

I used to work for this company and had a female manager. Everyone once in a while if I wore a new suit etc she would comment on how nice it looked. But I always felt bad because I never returned the favor or said something to her out of the blue. Main reason being I didn't want to seem like I was hitting on her or have her think I was taking her comments as she was hitting on me.

Lol the long and the short of it, we men cannot always just be men. Which is really hard for me cause I'm very much the subtle flirt.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
This double standard crosses over beyond men's locker rooms. Here in the States we have had a loooot of female teachers sleeping with students ranging in age from 12-17.

I mean if you reversed it that male teacher would either be lynched be the father of the girl or someone. Now I understand that in some ways it is a different scenerio when it's a boy versus a girl. However, you can't make a broad generalization like that, obviously it's going to effect each specific individual differently. I've known girls when I was a teenager that were very mature, sexually and otherwise. But with that said, women do get off a lot lighter in these situations than men do/would.

I personally don't have an issue with them coming into the locker room. Male reporters do go into female locker rooms, the difference being it's not before an "all clear" is given, everyone is showered and dressed etc.

I know I'm not really making a point here, I guess I wouldn't care if a female reporter saw me coming in or out of the shower, but the double standard does bother me a little

/ramble off

And the fact that some of these female teachers who bed their male students (the most recent one has slept with like 20 of her students :eek:) manage to dodge jail time simply because they're moderately attractive and would be fisted in prison is hypocritical as well. You don't see men not being sent to prison because they're sexy things do you? Of course not.

In regard to locker rooms, it's bad enough having a woman strolling in and shoving a microphone in your face while you're standing there naked trying to dry off from a shower but it's even worse when there's a whole crew in there with cameras etc.

I've seen plenty of pics on the internet of men in the locker room but I've yet to see women in the locker room in photos courtesy of what these reporters have snapped during these "so important we couldnt' wait for the team to dress" interviews.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And the fact that some of these female teachers who bed their male students (the most recent one has slept with like 20 of her students :eek:) manage to dodge jail time simply because they're moderately attractive and would be fisted in prison is hypocritical as well. You don't see men not being sent to prison because they're sexy things do you? Of course not.

In regard to locker rooms, it's bad enough having a woman strolling in and shoving a microphone in your face while you're standing there naked trying to dry off from a shower but it's even worse when there's a whole crew in there with cameras etc.

I've seen plenty of pics on the internet of men in the locker room but I've yet to see women in the locker room in photos courtesy of what these reporters have snapped during these "so important we couldnt' wait for the team to dress" interviews.

points well made. I could not agree more.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there has always been teachers sleeping with students whether it be male or female teachers from the begining of time. The difference these days is the media coverage. In the decades past things were kept hush hush. Students didn't go to the press.

I agree that female teachers should get the same punishment as male teachers.

But I personally think that there have been a lot of people period in the past that have gotten away with a lot more than they should be allowed to get away with......because of who they know.....or because they have money.....or because of who they are.