Makeup Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SammyQ, Jan 7, 2007.

1. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    I was wondering what everyone thinks of make up sex? What you would classify it as (like what makes sex make up sex) and how many of you have had it.

Im asking this because i had it for the first time last night. I can honestly say it was the best sex i have ever had and thats why i am posting this thread. Me and my girlfriend (sorta) break up a lot and we never make up by having sex. Well this was different. It was after a long talk and was just soooo romantic. Wow. As you can probablly tell i liked it A LOT and i think its so much different then just regular casual sex.

Oh and a question. During our long talk we didn't really say we were back together, we just had awesome sex. So, we are back together...right?

2. makersmark

makersmark New Member

Sorry, Sammy, you're not necessarily back together. Part of the tension of makeup sex is wondering if you'll ever have sex again. Best position (so to speak) is to assume you won't - and then be thrilled again if you do. Sorry to say that some of the best, most urgent sex I've ever had has been the last time with Mr. Right. Or Wrong. Or No Longer.

3. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

Haha well of course it depends on your age.

Since you're 18, like I am, basically makeup sex is a nice way of saying that she still wants your nuts but needs a little reassurance. A nice dinner should keep her down there and interested... that is if you're willing to commit. Perhaps call her up, bring flowers, etc. If you really like her, this whole deal will only cost you around $50, and you'll have her in the palm of your hand. If you're just interested in the fucking then, well, dump her after you've jizzed in her.

Only my two cents from a fellow 18 year old.

4. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Well, i haven't talked to her since yesterday but today I think i'll try to do something charming for her. I donno, im not just interested in sex, shes an awesome girl but we seriously break up way too much. Maybe this time will be different? Well thanks for the advise guys.

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I had one who used to act like a jerk just out of the blue, and I suspect that she was trying to inspire some makeup sex. It never worked, though. I never got mad, just annoyed, and being annoyed doesn't translate to being excited very well.

6. socoken

socoken New Member

When I think of makeup sex, its that angry, agressive, hot, "I still kind of hate you but Im gonna take it out on your ass till I feel better" sex. Not much romance is involved. It sure is fun, and it usually makes her act normal for a while afterwards. Then again, thats only after a fight, not a break up.

7. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    I call that angry sex.

Tonight im gonna bring her flowers and we r going out to dinner. Idk wat we'll do afterwards ill let you know.

8. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife only wants anal sex when we have makeup sex, but when we do it her most intence she sits on my cock facing me and shoves fingers, dildos, my fingers and she's a squirter. I've tried once to catch it all in a cup and it almost measured 1/2 cup it's almost like precum but a little thinker it taste good too, she squirts my stomach, chest, head, and even reaches over my head.

9. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

been there done that :biggrin1:

10. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Okay so i just got back from my date with her. I brought flowers and we went out to eat and then went to her house and sat and talked and did a lil bit more (no sex though). Its official we're back together. So basically it WAS make up sex and we did make up. I guess it worked this time.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I've never had makeup sex. Seems like an attempt to pretend that something that happened, didn't happen.

In any event, I seldom get into arguments/fights with girlfriends, but when they do happen, they're cataclysmic relationship-enders and sex is out of the question at that point.

12. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I've never had makeup sex only break up sex, and to my understanding they both work in similar ways.

Make up sex works only when you've first have had sex, broken up, and unexpectedly have sex to see if the shallow shell of a relationship that you share can be rekindled by the most taken for granted form of love and effection...sex. Plain and simple, if it's broken, patch your crumbling love back together with empty, vain sex.

As I said Break-up sex works the same only with a different name. YOu have sex to see if you would miss each others private parts. How horrible is it to measure the togetherness of ones relationship throgh determing if the sex is good enough to want to stay.

Where has love gone?
    :cool:

13. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've had makeup sex before. It's never felt any different than any other sex. Does that make me weird?

14. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Makeup sex is usually so amazing. It's definitely become one of my favorite things. If my bf and me get in an argument and then later have sex he's definitely so into it almost like he's possessed or something. Like normally sex is great and he usually gives me orgasms (like 2 or 3) but sometimes he just gets in this mood where he'll give me like 8 or something and a lot of times that's after we had a fight. After that I can never remember what the fight was even about :tongue: .
    You know it's almost embarrassing to say but there's been a couple times where we're already arguing about something and I honestly yelled at him more just to get him in that mood.

15. pyrat

pyrat New Member

Albums:
    Comes in right after sex with someone for the first time in my book.

Draft saved Draft deleted