Makeup

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot live without my lip gloss. But that's about it. I just spent a week in Austin and left my lip gloss at home! OMG! Had to run to a CVS pharmacy for an emergency tube.

I never use mascara or foundation (thanks, Mom!)

So ladies, which product could you NOT live without when it comes to makeup?

Lip balm/lip gloss. I am an ocd bitch about applying and wearing it. Though almost every single person I've ever kissed as raved about how soft/amazing my lips were. Guess it pays off, eh?

Which product do you NEVER use?

Mascara. My amazing clutz powers carry over to applying mascara too. I have stabbed myself in the eye every single freaking time I've tried to apply it. Plus due to eye shape/eyelash structure it doesn't really do much even if I do manage to get it put where it belongs.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh subgirrl, you might like to try labelo. color & shine category.

this one is my favorite

Strawberry

it doesn't add bright color, it looks completely natural and is super silky

Ooh, thanks for the recommendation!!! They have cherry!!!! I will check and see if it's sold here.

Can anyone recommend a good website that will teach me how to put makeup on?? My new Dom wants me to wear it and I have absolutely no idea where to start!!!

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooh, thanks for the recommendation!!! They have cherry!!!! I will check and see if it's sold here.

Can anyone recommend a good website that will teach me how to put makeup on?? My new Dom wants me to wear it and I have absolutely no idea where to start!!!

I use Bare Minerals make-up because it feels so light on my face and is easy to use in terms of colour matching to my skin tone and application - just swirl a kabuki brush over my face and voila - perfect finish!

I would recommend their range for a beginner (although admittedly I may not be the best judge - I've been playing with make up ever since I can remember!) and they also have a lot of instructional videos on their website. It's a different way of applying make-up even for those who are used to it because the whole range is basically in powder form, yet it doesn't feel heavy.

I first bought their 'get started' sets which came with brushes included and found it worth the money. But then I'm a make-up whore ;p

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tyra Banks has a site with all sorts of make-up videos. You can pick which kind of skin tone, eye color, eye shape, etc you have and the videos that you will learn most out of pop up. Really handy and there are some great tips on there! (Some vids are better than others though.)

Beauty School | Make Up - typeF.com

My advice would be, start simple, with natural colors. Putting on make-up is NOT easy. Everyone is different and you have to learn what works best for you. So good luck, and most of all have fun experimenting! ^^

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OP usually means 'original post'-- in this case, the question at the beginning by Mlle Rouge.

You may have opinions all you like, and just don't then say other opinions are 'disrespect' just because they are different.

Maybe your 'ideal woman' is reading this!

i dont think so, my ideal woman is mature, inteligent, big eyes, natural beauty with simply make up, like this one: http://members.home.nl/weerlicht.boz/eithne/pics/eithne163.jpg
and this one http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d3/u..._502b39253528132a50826b570989ac0b0aac4003.jpg

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use Bare Minerals make-up because it feels so light on my face and is easy to use in terms of colour matching to my skin tone and application - just swirl a kabuki brush over my face and voila - perfect finish!

I would recommend their range for a beginner (although admittedly I may not be the best judge - I've been playing with make up ever since I can remember!) and they also have a lot of instructional videos on their website. It's a different way of applying make-up even for those who are used to it because the whole range is basically in powder form, yet it doesn't feel heavy.

I first bought their 'get started' sets which came with brushes included and found it worth the money. But then I'm a make-up whore ;p

Tyra Banks has a site with all sorts of make-up videos. You can pick which kind of skin tone, eye color, eye shape, etc you have and the videos that you will learn most out of pop up. Really handy and there are some great tips on there! (Some vids are better than others though.)

Beauty School | Make Up - typeF.com

My advice would be, start simple, with natural colors. Putting on make-up is NOT easy. Everyone is different and you have to learn what works best for you. So good luck, and most of all have fun experimenting! ^^

Thanks heaps guys!! I love this site! What would I do without it?

He's said he wants natural, subtle makeup (thank god!!!). It truly is something I'm totally lost on. I think I must have been in another line when the genes for makeup-wearing and putting on were handed out :redface:.