Making 501s look sexy!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently bought a new pair of 501 button fly jeans. What should I do to "break them in" and make them look really sexy and hot??

For example, I want them to look faded and light blue (add bleach?).

I want them to have little "peep holes" near the crotch and thread-bare spots that are worn and almost see-through. Little rips in front and back would be great too.

Also, I few light stains to imply cum and/or piss might not be bad.

What's the sexiest pair of 501's you've seen on a dude? What did they look like?

So, any suggestions? Thanks! :smile:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.) Rent a belt sander and soft sandpaper.

2.) Buy Clorox bleach.

3.) Buy a seamripper.

Put the sander on the lowest setting and with short-quick strokes sand at the denim in the desired area. Doing this a couple of times will probably be enough to make them look worn.

Before pouring on the denim, water down the amount of bleach you want to use. Maybe two parts water, one part bleach. Then pour in the desired areas. Be quick about getting them washed out because the bleach won't stop working until you wash it completely out of the jeans.

Take the seamripper and casually rip into the jeans. To make that "almost-worn-through" look, cut the blue threads and not the white ones, if you choose to be that methodical.

Wash again to make the freyed edges soften up.

Hope that helps!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the sexiest pair of 501's you've seen on a dude? What did they look like?
well worn off-white 501s made into short inseam cutoffs!! such were popular in the 1960s.

as for new 501s... a few washes will do amazing things. you might want to put them on wet/damp after washing and let them shrink to fit on you. that will give you a great "basket". However, wearing them in the dryer is not recommended. :eek:

I hope you bought them a bit larger as they shrink. a few washings and they begin to fade.

figure the first pair is a learning experience and have fun with them. :wink1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That look is OVER. Unless you want to look like a leftover from the 80's-90's

Stick with a skinny, dark wash jean. Much more today..... You can still be a whore, but you dont need to look like one.