Making a average cock look good in jeans

cockrokker999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey so I have an average size cock but when I wear jeans my crotch seems kind of "empty-looking"... what can I do to make it more "full-looking" but without attracting a lot of stares?
Here is a pic of ryan reynolds... this is sort of what I want my crotch to look like.
The second pic is what I don't want.. it looks like the cock only hangs partway down the fly.
I think when it looks like the cock hangs right to the bottom of the fly and there is a tiny little bulge right at the bottom of the fly, it looks really hot.
But I don't want it to look like i've got a semi or anything.
Thanks so much for the help

Attachments

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey so I have an average size cock but when I wear jeans my crotch seems kind of "empty-looking"... what can I do to make it more "full-looking" but without attracting a lot of stares?
Here is a pic of ryan reynolds... this is sort of what I want my crotch to look like.
The second pic is what I don't want.. it looks like the cock only hangs partway down the fly.
I think when it looks like the cock hangs right to the bottom of the fly and there is a tiny little bulge right at the bottom of the fly, it looks really hot.
But I don't want it to look like i've got a semi or anything.
Thanks so much for the help
There is a cockring on the market that is triangular shaped. I wear one when I wear a speedo and WOOOOOOOOAH! Makes that boy poke right out - works with jeans, too. Just pushes everythng up and out; but I don't know the name of the cock ring

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, yeah, I understand what you're trying to achieve, I just don't know why. But I'm one who tries desperately to do the opposite: not let it show. One, it's embarrassing, and two, I really do not wish to associate with someone who is attracted to me primarily because of attraction.

Might be an age thing or a pyscho thing. Who knows? But I'd rather wear a burka than a speedo.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go comando, and tend to wear fairly fitted jeans, and it does show 'where'my cock is, when i;m sat my package fills my jeans nicely.
I'm really not an exhibitionist-but i don't like to make out i not got anything down there.
A snug pair of levi's really do show crotch off best.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cockrokker, I'm missing something here. It looks to me like both men are wearing very baggy pants. I can't see a hint of dick in either pic. My own favorit is Levis 550 which fit me like they were custom designed. And, yes, it "shows." And, I don't mind having someone "attracted" to me for it. After all, I'm looking for Mr. Right Now, not Mr. Right on a Saturday night. But, if he turns out to be "Mr. Right", than it's not a bad way to start, because he needs to have a sex drive as strong as mine in any event.

cockrokker999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I found better pictures. The first one is of what I don't want. It looks like the bottom half of the fly is empty. The second one is of what I do want. The crotch has a "fuller" look but there is no revealing bulge.

Attachments

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could try not beating off for a few days to see if your flaccid size gets bigger.

I have done that and my dick definitely gets bigger when I have NOT beat off in a while, but that only lasts for a short while.... before I know it I am beating off in my sleep or having wet dreams.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
get low rise jeans and the crotch won't be half empty because it will be shorter to begin with..

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
be willing to pay for good fitting jeans, I my self wear a cock ring (normal rubber not to tight to make erect), and go comando. If that doesnt work buy form enhancing underwear (tight and cupped) or lastly sport a cod piece.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sorry, I just don't see much of a difference. Both photos look pretty similar to me.

A couple of things to think about:
  • Wear jeans where the crotch hits at your crotch.
  • Look for a slimmer cut. If your jeans are baggy, you're going to have loose material getting in the way.
  • Wear underwear with a pouch. (I'm a fan of 2xist).
  • Buy your jeans in the correct size.
  • Work on your abs. If your abs are lean and tight, things below that are going to stick out some.
Another idea, post a photo of yourself in your jeans. Let's see what you look like.

Ok so I found better pictures. The first one is of what I don't want. It looks like the bottom half of the fly is empty. The second one is of what I do want. The crotch has a "fuller" look but there is no revealing bulge.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dont waste your time trying to make false impressions.
Spend your energy charming your gf and be pleased with what you've got.
Just imagine her dissappointment if she falls for your false big bulge and then she gets you pants off to find the real you. That'll be the end.
DON'T PRETEND. BE REAL.

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you will put it in the right pants leg instead of the left, it will appear larger. A lot of trouser manufacturers in the USA know that most men in the country put it to the left. They add a little extra material to the left side. Dress it on the right leg. See if that helps any.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the cut and style of the jeans is what it's all about. the all-time classic is Levis 501 button fly shrink-to-fit denim and, if you lived in San Francisco's Castro district, your standard outfit would be with a white t-shirt. Oh for the good old days.

standard (not "relaxed") fit jeans from Lee and Wrangler are probably the best fit these days.

S.O.M.C

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know what jeans u wear but if u get the right cut of jeans, anti fit 501 is good despite the name. umm make sure you get the right waistband size for your actual waist. dont be a simon cowel wanna be (sorry if anyone like simon cowel) and wear them up by your nipples cos that could go both ways, u could look like a wierdo and have a knob cleavage goin on there and get wierd looks (not the good kind) or you could make it look obvious that if your a guy with smaller package than most then it will look stupid thing is do some ecersise and like abs and stuff and get better fitting jeans and underwear prefeably boxers that are like a cock bra like a good set of calvin kleins. hope this has helped.