Making a bet on dick size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sjcgymrat, Apr 18, 2010.

1. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A bud and I tease each other about our equipment, but we've never seen each other drop our shorts. Must be spring, or the moon, or the start of baseball season but we've both been horny as fuck this week. So we've made a bet. We'll meet in the hot tub at his condo complex and the moment of truth will come. The bet is that the smaller dude must hand over his speedos to the big boy and admit defeat. More action will follow, for sure, at the winner's direction. This has made matters much worse, as now we're both having pretty much constant semis and are teasing each other worse than ever. I must not be the first person to think of this. Anyone else made a blind bet like this, or better yet set a dude up to win or lose? What was at stake? 'fess up, boys!

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey handsome and sexy - never have made a bet like that - although I've been thinking of one - let's know what happens.

3. stlbigman

stlbigman New Member

I've seen the pics. Maybe the pic was small but something tells me your bud would win the schlong contest :)

4. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I've never done this, sounds like fun. I assume you guys will not be measuring to determine the winner. It will be fun, win or lose.

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gay roulette -- you make a bet on dick size and the loser sucks the winner. (Hey, everyone wins!)

6. D_Porthos Porksworde

So what do you think your chances are of winning? Is there a soft/hard measurement stipulation? Let us know how it turns out-sounds like fun!

7. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    "$20 says I'm bigger".... guarantees you a fun night.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

never made a bet like that with another guy (understandably), but had some "no way are you that big" games of chicken with a few lady friends that led to fun times. lol

9. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    My experiences have been similar to The Reverend's. I've had a few occasions where a girl has inquired upon my size, and I've been as coy and cool as can be, usually using lines with, "If you want a measurement, you'll need to get a ruler and do so field work."

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've never had a bet on size, but there is a bet w/ a buddy of mine where the outcome will be totally unexpected...i can't describe the bet, but the winner gets everything he wants for one entire day.

11. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are right, STLbigman, I'm not huge. He may win. cant tell from just seeing his pants day to day. Funny thing is that I have bluffed him so well that he admits he is nervous. Or maybe he isnt that big either and I will win this one. Thats is what is making this so much fun up front.

BigDallas - The sucking will be just the first step, I am sure. Yah, everyone wins on that one. The fucking will likely be more one sided, esp if he is as big as he says or in any case for him. He says he just isnt built to take it and its always a struggle.

FL Boy - yes, if its close, we will measure. Length x width. And. Mcstang, we will measure hard. As a grower I need that!

Hope to get this on this week!

12. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    need one character

#12 Stephenmass, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  13. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

sounds like a fun bet.. look forward to the outcum :)

14. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is very exciting I am very jealous have a fun night!

Lol what if it is a tie?

15. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I once bet a friend $10 that I could suck his dick without him knowing it.

I'd been after his cock for a long time so losing the $10 was worth it. :tongue:

16. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it!! Reminds me of a great blonde joke --

A blonde and a lawyer are on an airplane. The blondes is trying to sleep but the lawyer invites her to play a game of intelligence. He offers her 10 to 1 odds, saying that every time the blonde can't answer one of his questions, she'll only have to give him $5. But every time he can't answer one of hers, he'll have to give her $50. The lawyer figures he can't lose, she's so dumb and trusting and the blonde figures those odds are too good to pass up.

The lawyer goes first. He asks, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde hands him $5. Then she asks, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?" Immediately the lawyer looks puzzled. The blonde figures that will keep him busy for a while so she turns towards the window and goes to sleep.

The lawyer takes several hours, looking up everything he can on his laptop and even placing air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he wakes the blonde up and gives her $50.

The blonde puts the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insists, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde hands him $5 and turns back over to go to sleep.

17. metas

metas New Member

Are you serious?

18. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, its all for real. We were swapping text messages a couple hours ago trying to set this up. No rush. When we do it, we'll do it right. And if we don't do it soon, I am going to explode here. I have a week saved up and my nuts ache!

19. D_Harry_Krautch

D_Harry_Krautch New Member

Sounds like fun! So what is the verdict? :)

20. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ive been in size contests where money has been at steak or others have made bets on it. So I guess the straight one word answer would be yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted