Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A bud and I tease each other about our equipment, but we've never seen each other drop our shorts. Must be spring, or the moon, or the start of baseball season but we've both been horny as fuck this week. So we've made a bet. We'll meet in the hot tub at his condo complex and the moment of truth will come. The bet is that the smaller dude must hand over his speedos to the big boy and admit defeat. More action will follow, for sure, at the winner's direction. This has made matters much worse, as now we're both having pretty much constant semis and are teasing each other worse than ever. I must not be the first person to think of this. Anyone else made a blind bet like this, or better yet set a dude up to win or lose? What was at stake? 'fess up, boys!

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen the pics. Maybe the pic was small but something tells me your bud would win the schlong contest :)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never made a bet like that with another guy (understandably), but had some "no way are you that big" games of chicken with a few lady friends that led to fun times. lol

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My experiences have been similar to The Reverend's. I've had a few occasions where a girl has inquired upon my size, and I've been as coy and cool as can be, usually using lines with, "If you want a measurement, you'll need to get a ruler and do so field work."

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've never had a bet on size, but there is a bet w/ a buddy of mine where the outcome will be totally unexpected...i can't describe the bet, but the winner gets everything he wants for one entire day.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are right, STLbigman, I'm not huge. He may win. cant tell from just seeing his pants day to day. Funny thing is that I have bluffed him so well that he admits he is nervous. Or maybe he isnt that big either and I will win this one. Thats is what is making this so much fun up front.

BigDallas - The sucking will be just the first step, I am sure. Yah, everyone wins on that one. The fucking will likely be more one sided, esp if he is as big as he says or in any case for him. He says he just isnt built to take it and its always a struggle.

FL Boy - yes, if its close, we will measure. Length x width. And. Mcstang, we will measure hard. As a grower I need that!

Hope to get this on this week!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once bet a friend $10 that I could suck his dick without him knowing it.

I'd been after his cock for a long time so losing the $10 was worth it. :tongue:

I love it!! Reminds me of a great blonde joke --

A blonde and a lawyer are on an airplane. The blondes is trying to sleep but the lawyer invites her to play a game of intelligence. He offers her 10 to 1 odds, saying that every time the blonde can't answer one of his questions, she'll only have to give him $5. But every time he can't answer one of hers, he'll have to give her $50. The lawyer figures he can't lose, she's so dumb and trusting and the blonde figures those odds are too good to pass up.

The lawyer goes first. He asks, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde hands him $5. Then she asks, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?" Immediately the lawyer looks puzzled. The blonde figures that will keep him busy for a while so she turns towards the window and goes to sleep.

The lawyer takes several hours, looking up everything he can on his laptop and even placing air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he wakes the blonde up and gives her $50.

The blonde puts the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insists, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde hands him $5 and turns back over to go to sleep.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, its all for real. We were swapping text messages a couple hours ago trying to set this up. No rush. When we do it, we'll do it right. And if we don't do it soon, I am going to explode here. I have a week saved up and my nuts ache!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bud and I tease each other about our equipment, but we've never seen each other drop our shorts. Must be spring, or the moon, or the start of baseball season but we've both been horny as fuck this week. So we've made a bet. We'll meet in the hot tub at his condo complex and the moment of truth will come. The bet is that the smaller dude must hand over his speedos to the big boy and admit defeat. More action will follow, for sure, at the winner's direction. This has made matters much worse, as now we're both having pretty much constant semis and are teasing each other worse than ever. I must not be the first person to think of this. Anyone else made a blind bet like this, or better yet set a dude up to win or lose? What was at stake? 'fess up, boys!

Ive been in size contests where money has been at steak or others have made bets on it. So I guess the straight one word answer would be yes.