Making a pump...

ellogovernor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to try pumping so I made a pump (it was safe). For the suckion I just sucked the air out with a tube. What kind of actual pump could I use to get more suction?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good advise CB. However, it would be useful to see the pump you've made Ellogo to see if further advise can be given

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.... What kind of actual pump could I use to get more suction?

Have posted this elsewhere. One of the cheapest and most effective is the kind of pump with guage that you can buy auto part stores for pumping break-lines. Mine is in one of my pics. At a discount auto part store it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than anything you can order over the internet.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have posted this elsewhere. One of the cheapest and most effective is the kind of pump with guage that you can buy auto part stores for pumping break-lines. Mine is in one of my pics. At a discount auto part store it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than anything you can order over the internet.
Obviously I can't say for certain, but I believe from what he's written that he's sliding a length of tubing in alongside his cock, sucking the air out and quickly removing the tubing. I don't think he has the where with alls to connect a hand pump? If he has, then you're right; the auto part job would be ideal.