Making a str8 friend to suck on my dick too

M

Mantra

So a couple of months ago I sucked on a really good (and hung) str8 friend. He said he was curious about getting a blowjob from a guy. He said I was the second guy to suck on his dick. ANYWAY, how do I convince him to suck on my dick so the action would be "mutual" ?

:D

Reactions: headhunted_

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me it depends, is this an on-going thing or just a one shot "super horney, drunk" thing? If its on-going, then I'd just be patient, I'm sure if he's letting you taste his skin, he's got to be thinking of how yours would taste. Do you beat off while your doing him? Is he getting a nut in your mouth?

Not sure it's a matter of 'convincing' him. If he wants to he'll go there, if not, he won't. Maybe he might try it once out of curiosity. But somehow I doubt this is ever going to be mutual. Sorry to be dull but that's what I think.

M

Mantra

To me it depends, is this an on-going thing or just a one shot "super horney, drunk" thing? If its on-going, then I'd just be patient, I'm sure if he's letting you taste his skin, he's got to be thinking of how yours would taste. Do you beat off while your doing him? Is he getting a nut in your mouth?

It is not a one-time thing. It has become a thing we both have been doing for nearly a year now. It's great and I really love pleasuring him for some reason, even though I don't profit out of it. I never jacked off while giving him a head, maybe next time :)

Not sure it's a matter of 'convincing' him. If he wants to he'll go there, if not, he won't. Maybe he might try it once out of curiosity. But somehow I doubt this is ever going to be mutual. Sorry to be dull but that's what I think.

I also heard this opinion. I just don't want to believe that he has not even a slight interest in me, or in sucking a dick in general.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is not a one-time thing. It has become a thing we both have been doing for nearly a year now. It's great and I really love pleasuring him for some reason, even though I don't profit out of it. I never jacked off while giving him a head, maybe next time :)

I also heard this opinion. I just don't want to believe that he has not even a slight interest in me, or in sucking a dick in general.

Basic question - Does he know you like getting sucked on? When/if you do beat off, make sure he sees your dick, "wow, what a mess I made" when you shoot might draw his attention to it....

M

Mantra

Basic question - Does he know you like getting sucked on? When/if you do beat off, make sure he sees your dick, "wow, what a mess I made" when you shoot might draw his attention to it....

I'm getting rock hard only from thinking about it haha
It might work. he's a really sexual person, but got an ego the size of the sun.

M

Mantra

The next time he asks you to do it, why not just come right and say, "OK, but this time you do me first."?

This actually happened, but he just said "I personally can't suck it, but I really want u to do so"

You started the thread by saying "a couple of months ago" but now you say it's been going on for nearly a year now. Which is it?

As above, you said that this happened two months ago but now you say it's been going on for nearly a year... hmmmm

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mantra,
You're being used, and you love it.
If you want to continue sucking his cock with no reciprocity, just do it.
And if you do, look in the mirror every day and say
"I'm just a tool being somebody's fool.".
Have you no pride?

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tncentaur, what a silly thing to say. If he likes it, he is loosing nothing. Pride has nothing to do with that.
Blades,
OK, so pride doesn't matter to you or Mantra. He's still being used, he's still a tool for the other guy's sexual gratification.
The fact that he wants reciprocity means that he knows something is missing, something is wrong. If that's good for the two of you, fine.

By the way, do you know the difference between 'loosing' and 'losing' or were you just in a hurry to post?

Blades25

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No adult in such a simple situation is used if he agrees. He is having fun as well.
Missing is not wrong. I can accept that we do A+B instead of A+B+C. I still wish I could do C, but I have fun with A+B anyway. the other one is clear on what he wants to offer and I agree with that. I've been a top for three years (despite I'm versatile) because my boyfriend was only bottom. Sex was fun. Was I missing being bottom? Yes, but should I consider my pride crushed because of that?!
I say again that pride has nothing to do with this story.

I meant "losing", thank you for pointing my mistake, now my previous message is clear.

Reactions: xturl