Making an older woman - - happy

oldman9x7: Many years ago, when I lived in San Diego, I made a business trip to L.A. The deal I was working on took longer than I had expected and also involved some adult beverages. At any rate, I decided not to make the drive back that night and called my wife to tell her I was going to find a motel and would be home next day. She came up with the suggestion that I should save a few bucks and stay at her Aunt Roo's. She was sure that she'd be happy to put me up for the night. Roo (her real name was Ruta - a Swede) had an apartment in Hollywood and was an RN still doing hospital duty at 65.
We had never been to visit so knew nothing about her digs except that she talked about her "apartment".

I agreed with my wife and she gave me Roo's address. I had no trouble finding the place but was surprised to find that it was a studio and that she slept on a couch in the all-purpose room. There was also a small dressing room w/closet, a bathroom and kitchenette. As soon as I saw it I volunteered to go elsewhere rather
than put her out. She first said that I could stay there and she could go to a girl friends for the night. She later decided against that and gave me the bed and said she would make a pallet for herself on the floor. She was firm in her decision and I was in no mood to argue.

She went to the dressing room and I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into the bed. I had no more than settled myself than she came back in with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, saying that she had been meaning to open this bottle and that this was the
first time that she'd had any reason. There was a small settee and she sat down and I got up and sat there
too. She poured the wine and we sipped and talked. At a point she started telling about a psychologist at her work had been saying that most boys (I guess in America) have had a sexual experience by the time
they're eight years old - and usually with an older man. She asked if I thought that could be true. I told her that I didn't know about "most" boys but that it had been so for me. She feigned shock but wanted to hear the lurid details, so I told her about my time with Neely
(a story which I recounted in a post some time back).
She listened to the whole tale and then observed that it
had left no apparent scars on me. I agreed that it had not EXCEPT that I was convinced that it had resulted in my sexual equipment becoming somewhat over developed. She then questioned me on that subject and eventually asked straight out, "How big is it?" She had a habit of laughing and saying Oh NO at the same time and that's what she did when I recited my measure to her. Then she surprised me by asking, "Can I see the rest of it?" I knew that I had been feeling movement in that area during this part of the conversation but I wasn't aware that my rascally tool had crept part way out of my underwear. At this point I figured 'what the hell', she was already looking at part of it, why not show it all. Putting action to the thought I slid out of my shorts and she surprised me AGAIN by grabbing herself a handful and doing the "Oh NO". She maintained her hold while she told me that I was much larger than either of her husbands and by now she had worked me up to full erection. Then she told me that she, not wanting any more children (she had one grown son), had had her tubes tied. The reason, she said, was
so that when she had sex she could get all of the juice which, according to her, nourished a woman as much as a steak dinner and was the most healthful thing that a female could hope for.

I think that it was at about this point that I asked her how long it had been since her last "injection". She didn't answer my question but stood up and stripped off a kind of kimono that she was wearing and stated, "If that's an offer, I accept and I'm ready." As I got up from the sofa (still very stiff) she got down on the pallet that she had made on the floor. So did I. I began to feel her boobs but she told me that there was no need for that. "I told you I'm ready." And she was. Remember, Roo was 65 at the time (I was 30 something) but she was as wet as any young girl I had ever known. I suggested that it might be a good idea for her to be on top and she was all for that. She knew what to do and with only a little difficulty got the head inside. Slowly she started the trip down the shaft and after a false start or two she went all the way. When she had me totally engulfed she stopped and (I'll never forget her saying, "Oh, you sweet boy! If I was to die right now, I'd be the happiest old woman that St. Peter has ever seen."

When she finally got back to her work she took several long strokes before backing clear off. She sat down beside me holding on to my root and asked, "Has Frankie (my wife) ever told you what a beautiful thing you have here?" Then she asked me to get on top. I was glad to because I was wanting to cum. It went in easy this time and I plunged all the way in before I began regular stroking. It wasn't long before I got my wish and started to unload. She was encouraging me to 'give it all' to her. I was buried to the hilt and the juice was flowing when she began to moan, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" over and over as she did the orgasm bit.

Well, we both slept on the floor that night (except for another one of "those" exercises sometime later. When I woke up she wasn't there. She was in the kitchen and made us a great breakfast. Then when I was getting ready to leave she said, "Before you go, let me see it once more." I didn't mind so I dropped my pants and undies and she took the situation in hand working up a dandy hard on as she asked, "have you got time to give me another injection?" Guess what - I DID have time and I gave her a parting shot after which she referred to having told me that a man's ejaculate was like a steak dinner to a woman, "But I think that you serve a 7 course dinner."

There were many times after that when we got together for 'health' reasons but that is too much to go into here. Maybe some other time.

Gramps