Making cum taste better?

wowomglol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can it be done? I've heard it can range in taste bitter, sweet, salty and or neutral... any comments on how to influence this would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I would say mine tastes somewhat neutral to salty. I eat a fairly balanced diet and no fast food. Decent amount of water and relatively no soda. Only drink alcohol once a week on the weekends. Any thoughts?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, first off, don't laff!

I have always been a sweet freak when it comes to my coffee. In about 1985, I switched to sweet-n-low in my coffee. I have always used two packets since then. My mother accidentally drank out of my cup one day and she was nearly sick - She said "oh my god! It's like drinking pure syrup!"

One guy blew me once and he wanted the load. Afterwards, he said "you know, you have the sweetest cum I have ever tasted". I don't think he was just complimenting me. He seemed taken by surprise that someone's cum might taste that sweet. I have wondered since then if it might have something to do with the sweet-n-low.

Tsinitoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Drink lots of water & fruit juices, pineapple juice in particular & avoid beer. I think I had read somewhere that celery also improves the taste of cum.

victoriabrdn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's true. u boys sould definitely be drinking and eating lots of fruits. citrus-y ones especially and tropical ones work too. my fiancé's diet has changed ( since i influenced him to) i told him to start a diet with more fruits and cut down on all the junk and i've noticed his cum tastes much sweeter. mangoes, pineapples, kiwi and strawberries are good examples. then again i'm pretty bias, i'm a girl that likes the texture and taste of it, but i can say diet makes a difference. I hope that helps? i prolly said what every1 else already said.