Making cum taste better

So I kno pineapple makes it taste better but I'm wondering if cranberry juice helps, I've also heard that chocolate can change the taste to sweeter. Does anybody kno what I can cut out to enhance taste or add to my food/ drink also how long does it take for the change to occur.

hardwood8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, celery is supposed to increase the volume and improve the taste. I think that any high sugar juices will sweeten the taste of your cum. I once drank only water and orange juice all day and then got a bj later that night and the person who swallowed my load remarked that my cum was incredibly sweet. Had to be the juice.

hardwood8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So in your experience the result was instantly

I think it is pretty quick. Similar to the way that coffee, celery and other foods can make your pee smell. Not quite as fast, I guess, but similar. I know if I drink a lot of coffee in a day and cum later that night, i can smell it. So, not instant, but hours rather than days.

I also think it is key, though to drink a lot of water. If you are dehydrated, you will not taste good.

Well the added plus I'm not a smoker nor a coffee drinker so I'm ok on that side

koolkeepn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cum definitly has tast flavor of its very own. It can and does have its very own lightly salty flavor. Its best when fresh. To add a cover up such as pineapple in no way (hides) its flavor. The more often its tasted you can develop that noticible tast of its own. Pineappole or strawberrys is a novelty "twang"
Just in case you are here between 8-10am u may have chance to watch and join...either poaltalk or yahoo......

hardwood8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
try a day of starchy and sweet foods with plenty of water. Give it at least six hours and then do a taste test. Be careful, you could get fat with this experiment.

Be sure to let us know what you find.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most Anything that's acidic will give you a bad taste. Thing such as fruits and vegetables give me a sweeter taste. Dairy products tend to clog up the cum.
And for a thinner cum, drink lots of water. Thicker cum, drink juices.
But the best flavor cums from pineapples, bananas, green apples and celery.

All bodies will do different things and let's just say it can get really bad and smelly. Really smelly.

Reactions: ste7en

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's a few good foods/drinks mentioned already, but also make sure you avoid the bad ones. If you eat a lot of really processed foods, a lot of the flavouring doesn't really get digested and just seeps in to everything. If you eat just a big mac, it might come out of you tasting like big mac. It can get really gross when you combine a bunch of artificial flavours together. Chocolate pudding, all-dressed potato chips, chicken mcnugget oil.. gets pretty gross all together.

Not a gay guy, but definitely had this conversation with plenty of past girlfriends. A bunch have complemented me out of the blue on tasting great..

Really chilli wow that's one I haven't heard I will have to try

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been told my cum is uncommonly sweet by several different guys. I have to wonder if it has anything to do with the sweet-n-low I drink in my coffee and tea. I am a sweet freak with coffee and tea and I have used two packets per serving since about 1985.