Making Erection Rock Hard Again

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bpen8, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Hey guys,

Do you remember when you were 18 years old how hard your erections were? Well, mine was so hard my penis actually hurt after an erection and I could barely bend it from 20 (full erection) to 45 degrees. It is 12 years later and now my erection is slightly above 90 degrees and it can bend down to135 degrees. What gives? Does anyone have a natural method that will return my erection to its original state? No pill recommendations please. If there are any natural ways of doing this with exercise like certain types of PE or really intense cardio to strengthen my heart or losing weight or etc? Tell me what has worked for you guys. Just a little history at 18 I was 155lb (I am 6 foot) I also played 4 sports and worked out (intense cardio) about 3 hours per day 5 days a week. Now I am about 170lbs (more muscle) and I work out 3-4 times a week (light cardio and heavy weight lifting).

2. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.

3. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Well no, but these are rough estimates.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

-Try edging, it might take a while but you will have very hard long lasting erections like you used to.
    -Jelquing certainly helps since it improves blood circulation by increasing the size of the blood vessels.
    -Drink tea that is known to improve circulation: ginger, Korean ginseng, gingko biloba, etc.
    -Avoid fatty food in your diet

5. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Could you explain to me what edging is and how to do it?

I can try Jelquing, but I'm not sure whats the best method and honestly I dont want to spend an hour doing it.

I have heard about kg and the gb. I do drink tea in the evening so I may ask my girlfriend to buy some for us since she is the tea fanatic.

My diet is very healthy so yes I do avoid fatty foods and I eat about 6 small healthy meals per day.

Thank you so far...

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Edging is simply bringing yourself almost to ejecaultion, almost to the point of no return, then stopping and waiting until things calm down before repeating again. Done for a period of time, it often results in heightened arousal and spectacular cumshot when you finally do get off. It can be performed as self-masturbation, or with the assistance of a partner. In the latter case, the partner has to be very much in tune with your body, to know just when to stop.

7. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I remember I used to do towel curls with my erection when I was younger more as a way to entertain the ladies...I could bounce the towel off of my erection, but I cant do that as well now...maybe I should try "training" by doing towel curls again?

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Towel curls? is that when you lift a towel with your erection? I forgot to mention "kegelling" which is what you were doing to lift that towel. Do them regularly to develop your PC muscle and you will soon get rock hard again.
    It might be worth visiting a website such as Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums to discover all these exercises and more. Nearly all people who start Penis Enlargement exercises notice harder erections as the first noticable effect.

Jelquing 15mins per day, in the shower for example, will probably be enough to achieve what you want. Long term you might even grow a little!

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

some times we must ask ourselves, are we getting old>?

10. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Yup. Its curling the towel with an erection like a bicep curl. Anyways thx for the replies. I got some work to do. Any other suggestions?

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

OP is only 30. That's not old. (There certainly wasn't any difference in my performance between when I was 18 and when I was 30. Difference between my performance at 18 and now? Yes.)

12. obanb

obanb New Member

Maybe its simply normal, there is a difference between 16 or 18 years of age or 45...... as seen by myself.......

13. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Ok thanks guys,

Can you make a small routine for me? Tell me what to do, the frequency, etc. And I'm assuming you are giving me this advice because it has worked for you...not just something you read. I would like to do these things say while im using the can if possible...

14. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Somethimes we already know. We just won't admit it. lol

15. hoodie_luvr

hoodie_luvr New Member

Try eating Pumpkin Seeds as well. Known to give an Erection thats a force to reckon with.

16. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Well I'm in my 50's and if I'm sufficiently stimulated when I'm with a woman then I guess I can get as hard as I need to satisfy her. Obviously I don't get the massive erections I had in my twenties. I have no scientific evidence, other than my own experience, for my view that regular fucking with a variety of women is the best recipe for continued good erections, control and faster re-load. I have no idea what the situation would have been if (a) I had been monogamous or (b) had sex less than 4 times a week. In the coming week I will fuck three women at least twice each and all will be satisfied, I'm sure. That's good enough for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted