Making *female* friends on LPSG?

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering if any women have advice on how to make female friends on Large Penis Support Group. Let's be honest, dudes on this forum are a dime-a-dozen. You have to work hard to find women here, and it seems even harder to get women interested. I only have two pictures, and all comments (the few that there are) are from men. Compliments are great from anyone, but I'd prefer them from women.

Is it maybe this simple? I'm only average, or on the larger side of average. Is that why I don't get any female attention here? Do you need to be something around eight or nine or ten inches to get female attention here? Thanks.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I never look at the dick pics. If you want to get to know the women on here, engage us in conversation that doesn't start with "Nice tits" or "What you doing tonight?"
It has nothing to do with dick size, just the fact that we don't care about your dick.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOah. This is blowing my mind. Why do girls come to a site called "Large Penis SUpport Group" if they dont' care about dick size? And, lol ... I"ve made that very comment a few tiems, "Nice tits." Thought girls would like that. lol

THanks, though, for saying it has nothign to do with penis size. Gives me hope.

Reactions: Magicstick74

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used it as a conversation opener in person. I've just posted it on pictures on this site. I figured it would be an appropriate thing in that context. But it's interesting to consider that most females may not even look at the pictures on this site. No wonder it's hard to get female comments. Females aren't even LOOKING! lol

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOah. This is blowing my mind. Why do girls come to a site called "Large Penis SUpport Group" if they dont' care about dick size? And, lol ... I"ve made that very comment a few tiems, "Nice tits." Thought girls would like that. lol

THanks, though, for saying it has nothign to do with penis size. Gives me hope.

Some do care about dick size. Just not as a primary thing. Some women are here because they have dated or are currently dating well-endowed men. Some women, like me, are here for the people and conversation.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure there are some women who do. But really, once you've seen a small dick an average dick and a big dick, you're pretty much done with looking at dick. And i say this all the time, if i want to see a dick, i call one and it comes round. Pics do nothing for me. It's you guys who think you're dick is the centre of the universe. One day as a species i hope you learn it's not.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually start interacting with a guy cause he sent me a nice or funny or genuine e-mail that sparked my interest.
Then I usually take a look at his pictures as well and might make a comment.
I ignore the e-mails that say: "Nice tits", "What's up", "Wannna cam", etc.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's you guys who think you're dick is the centre of the universe. One day as a species i hope you learn it's not.

LOL :biggrin1: This is interesting. If you care to elaborate, it would be interesting to hear what you have to say on this topic. As a male, I have to confess that I think this may be the truth, that we think our penis is the center of the universe. So, let me ask: This isn't how women feel? Women don't feel the Almight Penis is the center of the universe? LOL (This actually is sort of blowing my mind here.)

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I usually start interacting with a guy cause he sent me a nice or funny or genuine e-mail that sparked my interest.
Then I usually take a look at his pictures as well and might make a comment.
I ignore the e-mails that say: "Nice tits", "What's up", "Wannna cam", etc.

Same here... there are thousands of horn dogs around here with big dicks (and also many with small/average dicks) that think that "wanna suck this?" is an appropriate opening to "get to know me".

I prefer unique, individuality. And something that may get talking with the guys. That is why I have more than "female" on my bio here. Should be enough information for anyone interested to find something to talk about.

I can also see through sadly veiled attempts at communication and humor.

Betty

edit: And NO the penis is NOT the center of the universe... the man behind the penis is much more interesting.... or NOT.

Last edited:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is actually good for my self-esteem. If women don't care as much about the penis as I thought they did, then they don't care that I'm average.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is actually good for my self-esteem. If women don't care as much about the penis as I thought they did, then they don't care that I'm average.

I think you might be on to something....

(and I am here for many reasons, but mostly just to read, be informed, learn something, and share experiences of my own - as well as meet some cool people along the way.)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often view the gallery and leave comments as I prefer, but do not try to connect with someone because of desirable pics. Someone posted a thread a few days ago about having one good quality and that was his dick. Well, I do not want to interact with someone who only offers his dick, and that's said as someone who's been in a long term relationship and FWB with guys I've met on his site. Each has had a lot to offer - wit, intelligence, charm, a willingness to who me his stuff... and put all together it made them attractive, first as posters and later IRL.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL :biggrin1: This is interesting. If you care to elaborate, it would be interesting to hear what you have to say on this topic. As a male, I have to confess that I think this may be the truth, that we think our penis is the center of the universe. So, let me ask: This isn't how women feel? Women don't feel the Almight Penis is the center of the universe? LOL (This actually is sort of blowing my mind here.)

That's sarcasm, right?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just received a message from a male member telling me about how he spent the night fantasizing about us 69ing and how hot i was. Case in point. Most men don't have a dick, they just are one.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look, if I like a dick I will comment. Yes I usually only comment on dicks that blow my mind but thats because there are hundreds of new dick pictures daily. I look for fun but I am not looking for a guy to hook up with (already have one)

I dont think you understand women very well. Why are we here? Go back in the archives and do a search. There are MANY reasons, very few are to find a monster cock.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with the rest of the women here. In fact, big dick or dicks of any shape or size don't even make the list of reasons for why I'm here. I like open discussion of sex and all other topics. I've met a bunch of fun and interesting people here - men and women.

Speaking for myself, and as someone who has had a lot of pics up, just because I may be a bit of an exhibitionist or like sex, doesn't mean I give you permission to act like an asshole. Want to get to know me, then read my posts (or post history) and talk to me like a real person! When I get to know you, maybe then I'll take a look at your pics and leave a comment because it's always going to be the man that intrigues me - not his cock. Then again, if he intrigues me - his cock is going to look a lot better to me. :smile:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just received a message from a male member telling me about how he spent the night fantasizing about us 69ing and how hot i was. Case in point. Most men don't have a dick, they just are one.

Interesting. See, this makes me wonder how it is that men and women ever work anything out. From my perspective, I would think you'd be flattered with such an e-mail. (And, just so others now, the e-mail wasn't from me.) Thanks. :smile: