Making *female* friends on LPSG?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! :eek: I'm outta here. This thread is getting surreal. Way too much anger and paranoia here. This is fuckin' ridiculous. Bye! And there's a word for it, lady: neurotic.

Wow, so mangry and testerical. You need to calm down and change your manpon.

Why are men always so emotional?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I always late to the party?

I read in the OP that he just wanted his dick looked at. You ladies said everything that needs to be said, in a manner much better than I could have. :D

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I always late to the party?

I read in the OP that he just wanted his dick looked at. You ladies said everything that needs to be said, in a manner much better than I could have. :D

lol. And that's such a ridiculous expectation on a forum called "Large Penis SUpport Group" which supports itself on subscriptions for people to look at the galleries -- which consist of pictures of penises. lol Why, I must be crazy to upload pictures of my penis, on a forum devoted to pictures of penises for people to look at, in hopes that someone will look at my penis. Fuck, yeah, I want women to look at my penis; it's called being a heterosexual male -- and none of us would exist if not for heterosexual males.

I think the women on this thread who have responded (those of you who actually ARE women) like to have your cake and eat it too: you want to post nude pictures of yourself, and then get offended when guys look at them and respond in a sexual way. You like the power this gives you.Well, more power to you. But nevermind the question; the bizarre attitudes I've received in response have been a total turnoff and I'm not interested in knowing anyone who has responded on this thread at all.

Last edited:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and your responses have made me realize the way to get women to like me on this forum: pretend like I'm interested in their minds; lol you all are kidding yourselves if you think any of the men who respond to you (because of your naked pictures on this site) are interested in your minds. You don't meet guys who respect you for your minds on a forum like this --- and you all know that, and that's why you got angry with my question. It hit too close to home. Here's the the truth: guys who come to a forum like this are looking for sexual kicks, either from males or females; and, apparently, that's a reality some of the females want to not look at too directly because it makes them feel less-than-virginal. That's y'all's issue; not mine.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you can man-bash all you want, ladies. But one thing I'll say for guys: at least we're honest; when we want sex, we admit it. We don't try to convince people we're virgins, saints, whatever. And we don't play mind games. Some of you should take a hint; take a look in your galleries, pictures of yourselves with your legs spread, and then ask yourselves if your pictures really say to guys here "love me for my mind." LOL

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
don't feel so badly Verilux, you are not the only guy on the site that feels this way...

and we spend our nights just fretting ourselves to death over it too...we women are just a bunch of losers. Who do we think we are coming to a "big dick" site looking for real men? :rolleyes:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didn't say all women are losers. i love women; that's what makes me a straight man. i'm saying that the responses on this thread are beyond bizarre and they've made me retract my question: i'm not interested in knowing any of the women (at least the ones who responded on this thread) anymore. and earlier someone gave an analogy about meeting women at swingers clubs -- who scores and who doesn't, etc. Been there, done that. Did any of us guys who scored with girls at swingers clubs love those girls for their minds? Hardly. If women want to be respected for their minds, then they should go to MENSA meetings. Intelligent women can certainly take part in sexual activities like swinging and this forum; but they should be intelligent enough to know what guys are really after -- and if they get angry with guys for being interested in sex in a sex club, or a forum like this, then THEY ARE the ones with the problem.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, and the girls at the swingers club who fucked/sucked me, etc. did they love me for my mind? Hardly. THey didn't even know my name. It was about my body -- which they liked. Fine with me. I knew the reality of it and I accepted it.

But I do understand the double standard of society, which makes women more sensitive about this. I know that as a male I can sleep with as many women as I want, and that makes me "a stud" in the eyes of other guys; but for a woman to do the same makes her "a slut" to some people. I know that's not fair. I didn't make the rules that way. So don't take it out on me.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. And that's such a ridiculous expectation on a forum called "Large Penis SUpport Group" which supports itself on subscriptions for people to look at the galleries -- which consist of pictures of penises. lol Why, I must be crazy to upload pictures of my penis, on a forum devoted to pictures of penises for people to look at, in hopes that someone will look at my penis. Fuck, yeah, I want women to look at my penis; it's called being a heterosexual male -- and none of us would exist if not for heterosexual males.

I think the women on this thread who have responded (those of you who actually ARE women) like to have your cake and eat it too: you want to post nude pictures of yourself, and then get offended when guys look at them and respond in a sexual way. You like the power this gives you.Well, more power to you. But nevermind the question; the bizarre attitudes I've received in response have been a total turnoff and I'm not interested in knowing anyone who has responded on this thread at all.

:baby::17::17::17:

You were given some really good info and you've chosen to get all bent out of shape because the women of LPSG didn't start pulling their panties off for you. You don't want friends, you want women to fuck you. Grow up.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
:baby::17::17::17:

You were given some really good info and you've chosen to get all bent out of shape because the women of LPSG didn't start pulling their panties off for you. You don't want friends, you want women to fuck you. Grow up.

If he had been honest and said that at first he might have gotten totally different responses. :rolleyes:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. this is all hilarious. i can't believe i got back into this stupid discussion. i must like the aggravation. lol i've come to develop another theory: many of the women on this forum are likely "size queens" but have trouble admitting that outright. there are guys on this forum who have many, many female friends -- and those guys are huge.

bleh. this is boring. if y'all don't see how PMS-ing many of your responses were, then there's no way i can make you more aware of it. geez. what a waste of time this all was. :rolleyes:

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*dies laughing*

I think we need a 'Most Special Snowflake Ever' award!

Yeah dude, it was totally you that rejected the ladies :lmao:

Oh and stop trying to speak for the other guys here - they speak well enough for themselves on their reasons for being here http://www.lpsg.com/330771-what-do-you-get-out.html

i didn't speak for anyone but myself, unlike some other members who on this forum spoke for all women on this forum -- some of whom are not even real women. lol. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't fuck men who don't have more to offer han a dick. I don't have to be friends with a man to get down with him, but I do have to feel friendly. If dude can't demonstrate basic decency, courtesy, and, for fuck's sake, a sense of humor, I'm not going to give him the time of day, let alone a handy-jay. Let him do what near my mouth? My pussy? Laughable. And it isn't about being loved for my mind. Does anyone think I love most of the men and women I have sex with? No, no, but I like each of them a whole lot. I trust them. I know more about them than what they look like, and they can say the same about me. I'm too cute, and to good a lay to fuck losers with no game, no style, and no respect.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see, that's what i mean. what in god's name are you talking about? this is what happened on this thread: i asked a few simple questions -- and everyone started having a tantrum and telling me their life story and blaming me for everything every man ever did to wrong them, ever. Geez.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if we were to go along with your way of thinking then any girl who's dressed slutty in a bar should be fine with you walking up to her and saying "mmmm nice rack, I'd like to cum all over those tits". Try that and tell us how it goes.