making fun of small guy

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SPH is great fun. I humiliate men of all sizes though, not just the small guys.

Oh patchos....once again i seem to have woken -and offended- a sleeping giant... I did apologise for my misunderstanding earlier.
As for my 'not understanding your posts', i've re-quoted your very first post which is where all the confusion came in originally. If you read it, it is ambiguous in that it doesn't state whether or not people ask for it.... it could quite simply be interpreted as you just taking out your (by this point of 'blast' posts) man hating on guys with small dicks... i'm just gonna go on a hunch here and assume that you are a victim of some form of humiliation from men.... as this is the only reason i can concoct for your volatile outbursts. Now before you throw another 'cunt' my way, try to understand my point of view and re-read my posts to find if you can any particular nastiness (intended and not meant as a joke however uncalled for) sent to you?
Again....what's with all the hate?

"i love sam_solo26"

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh patchos....once again i seem to have woken -and offended- a sleeping giant... I did apologise for my misunderstanding earlier.
As for my 'not understanding your posts', i've re-quoted your very first post which is where all the confusion came in originally. If you read it, it is ambiguous in that it doesn't state whether or not people ask for it.... it could quite simply be interpreted as you just taking out your (by this point of 'blast' posts) man hating on guys with small dicks... i'm just gonna go on a hunch here and assume that you are a victim of some form of humiliation from men.... as this is the only reason i can concoct for your volatile outbursts. Now before you throw another 'cunt' my way, try to understand my point of view and re-read my posts to find if you can any particular nastiness (intended and not meant as a joke however uncalled for) sent to you?
Again....what's with all the hate?

"i love sam_solo26"

You're deliberately being obtuse, that's why I'm calling you stupid.

You misunderstood my original post, interpreted it the way you wanted to, then threatened me with sexual assault. After highlighting my second post for you - explaining that I do SPH when specifically asked for it, you continue to assert that I do it without consent, simply to spite men. I have now explained that is not true, twice. This is the last time I will explain myself to you. You are trolling this thread.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Patchos,Patchos,Patchos..... :(
All i can offer at this point is P.O.B
As for your biography of 'social butterfly' or even 'getting to know you, having fun'....well wow.... It must be waaaayyyy different in the good 'ol down under when people describe themselves that way.... i'll be on my best behaviour when visiting melbourne....
Anyway.... in the words of a crush.... 'Peace'

"i love sam_solo26"

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
last GF was very hot, huge firm tits, and her pussy was large. I asked, and she started on how large her other guy was. Then she said she could not feel me really. I could not beleive anther guy was that large. She opened up and you could have put 6 of me in her, and I am large. I was turned on, but not feeling her was not for the long term.

Reactions: BigBen

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
last GF was very hot, huge firm tits, and her pussy was large. I asked, and she started on how large her other guy was. Then she said she could not feel me really. I could not beleive anther guy was that large. She opened up and you could have put 6 of me in her, and I am large. I was turned on, but not feeling her was not for the long term.

guess you weren't toobig4her then? :biggrin1:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've only made fun of small sizes while discussing girl talk with my girlfriends. we joke about ALL sizes (not just the small ones), make comparisons, and just have a good laugh.

Exactly... It's just having fun, not even seriously. It's all about who it belongs to.If he's an arrogant jerk.... well. It's his own problem. Then it just becomes part of everything else that we will talk about. Sorry but it's the truth.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several of my ex girlfriends have made fun of their previous lovers when discussing past experiences with me. I guess I'm on the fence about it - on the one hand I obviously enjoy being part of the "elite" crowd but on the other I'd feel really shit if I had four or five inches and had given a girl my all in the sack only to be mocked by her after the event itself. I feel bad too because I know that I'm lazy in bed sometimes - it's not uncommon for me to tell a girl what I want without getting myself bent out of shape while I envision all her previous lovers bending over backwards to please her. I guess I should make more of an effort.

Not sure if you are just inexperienced or naive and gullible, those ex were just boosting your ego (just like how all guys tell their women " OH MY GOD, you are the best, hands down"), well some people do it differently, and that is by dissing their past lovers. Childish, shallow and tacky I know. =/. And they aren't the type of girls you wanna be with for a long term relationship any way. They will always find a flaw and diss their ex's about it to prove they are over them or something.

Right now they are probably with their current bfs, talking about how sex with you was horrible and painful, and your a lazy lover and all that stuff blah blah. They will always pick something in a person and discriminate him/her.

Glad to know they are your ex-gfs. :redface:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:...off your meds again I see. I repeat...Some people really do live in a fantasy world.

LoL, if you have seen the pictures, mind if I ask you; what's your estimation? :33:

Last edited:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a number of women make fun of me, not in a real mean way, of course, since they were all girl friends of a sort. They just made sure I knew they thought my cock was smaller. I'm probably average, 5 3/4" by 5.x, but sometimes, I guess it just looks small. Once someone said, "you should feel happy, at least no one will say you're too big..."

Another said "is that it....." with a real quizzical look on her face.

Others have told me no, you're not small. I guess size is in the eye of the beholder.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Hi all, just asking all the women here and the guys.
Have you ever made fun of a guy for havinga small penis and how?

seems like you making fun of the grower type

for me flaccid size depends on how warm it is outside
so if it's about 100F outside
4-5inches flaccid size

on a very cold day 40F or less

it will be 1-2inches flaccid size

once it's fully hard it's 7x6
if i am in a really good mood/really turned on 7x6-1/2

Last edited:

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another said "is that it....." with a real quizzical look on her face.

I can't believe some girls say this.. what do they expect you to reply?

I have experienced a couple of guys who were quite small, but would never have dreamt of criticising them for it. It's hardly their fault and what good would it do?

I wouldn't want to be into sph either.. not my bag at all.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't believe some girls say this.. what do they expect you to reply?

I have experienced a couple of guys who were quite small, but would never have dreamt of criticising them for it. It's hardly their fault and what good would it do?

I wouldn't want to be into sph either.. not my bag at all.

The ones that made fun of me were actual girlfriends who just wanted to tease me for the usual reasons I guess, just for the fun of teasing me, it could have been about anything.