Making Fun of Small Poll

Do you think it is okay to make fun of someone if they have a small penis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you ask that question?

It really depends on several things, but if you just randomly make fun of another man's penis size, it indicates that you are an insecure jerk. If you do it at a part of consensual play, that's a different story entirely.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Here is my opinion for what it is worth...it doesn't matter if it is micro or macro. The important thing is that it functions. One thing to keep in mind...there is always going to be a bigger penis in the room and a smaller penis in the room. Does it really matter which side of the room you are on?

Why would we make fun of something this trivial? Come on now a big nose is a lot more fun to make fun of (hah)...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No. But once when I was teenager and a guy ridiculed mine for being big I told him he had a pindick and everyone laughed. But it isn't polite to make fun of people's body parts which they have no control over.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only immature people who aren't comfortable with their own sexuality (or size) would make fun of someone who has a small penis. At the end of the day, as long as it works and the person knows what to do with it then they should be fine.

fournineteenfiftynine: Innuendo is evil, isn't it? :)

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because a guy has a smaller dick than others makes them no less of a man. If anything they probably know more how to satisfy their partner by paying more attention to their needs.

Size does not make a difference so long as you're an attentive lover.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Look! That guy was born with only one arm! What a FREAK!"

"Hey, look at pimple-face! GROSS!"

But I only know this is completely wrong because I have already experienced being a nasty, insecure adolescent, much to my own shame and disgrace. And FWIW (not an excuse) from being the target of other nasty, insecure adolescents.

Future generations, like previous ones, will make the same mistakes and learn the lesson only later: it is very, very wrong. But adolescents will keep doing it as they have been forever. Dunno what's up with that.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poll results are interesting. It seems that some voting "yes" are into humiliation. I really think most "big" guys are pretty nice guys and maybe appreciate and ironically can relate to smaller guys more than what I would call "big average" guys. Just a thought...

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am small and love being teased and humiliated about it but realise it is not for all men!

Sorry, but you just don't look small to me. My cock is about the same length, but not even close to yours in girth. (4 inches vs 5.5 inches) I would think most women would see your cock as average or better.

I would be surprised if you have ever been rejected by a woman because of your size. I have--and when I have not been rejected, their disappointment was obvious ("I can't feel you.").

Switc23P

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a smaller guy, I measure around 4in, and I just want to say, GOOD THREAD. I persoanlly like getting picked on and made fun of or belittled about my size but only in the sextual setting. I don't think its right just to make fun of someone's size just for the hell of it. But if the smaller guy happens to be into that kind of play then I thinks it's alright. Some people look down on guys that like to be made fun of about their smaller size but it's actually a common fetish. Its not that I have low self esteem, I just like being dominated by the alpha male and being humiliated about size is a good humiliating and dominating tool.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh hell yea.........nothing gets me excited like teasing a man with a small penis...there is something about the humiliation that makes my adrenaline flow....just watching him squirm does it for me lol

Reactions: nocturnalcharacter

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sometimes attracted to smaller men or to men who might have a smallish penis, once even a micropenis (but only one session). I would never overtly tease someone for their small dick, but the bigger dick usually does get the worship. I can live with that, if I show respect otherwise. But actually doing it with a guy who wanted me to make fun and humiliate him for his little dick--I wouldn't be interested in that even if that's his scene. In a sense, he does deserve it, because he has decided he is less worthy and should be humiliated, and I can't get over finding that slightly defeatist; I can't see how wanting humiliation shows much self-respect, so guys that want real maltreatment I don't fool with. I am dominant enough by making most of them suck it without reciprocation. And when I do reciprocate, I don't want to suck a small dick. So maybe it's the same, but I'd never focus on it. Some of the domination just comes naturally for the bigger dick.