Making Fun of Small Poll

Do you think it is okay to make fun of someone if they have a small penis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
oh hell yea.........nothing gets me excited like teasing a man with a small penis...there is something about the humiliation that makes my adrenaline flow....just watching him squirm does it for me lol

I've been teased and told by real men many times, how useless and pathetic my dick is. They make me understand why I will never deserve to touch a woman with my 3.5″ loser dick.
They make me feel ashamed and inferior and knowing how powerful and superior they are, it feels they should have every right to have fun teasing me in any way they want.
I have learned to show respect and submission and obedience to all real men who want to deride me and laugh at my lack of manhood small3.5@hotmail.com

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been teased and told by real men many times, how useless and pathetic my dick is. They make me understand why I will never deserve to touch a woman with my 3.5″ loser dick.
They make me feel ashamed and inferior and knowing how powerful and superior they are, it feels they should have every right to have fun teasing me in any way they want.
I have learned to show respect and submission and obedience to all real men who want to deride me and laugh at my lack of manhood [EMAIL="small3.5@hotmail.com"]small3.5@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

you should be castrated for having such a small penis....you are worthless and should be made to stand naked in a room full of men with big dicks who will ridicule you and show you how a real penis looks

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Pity is its own form of condecension. A friend of mine is well hung and a generally nice guy. He has told me, however, that he cannot help but being disgusted by small-dicked guys. To the best of my knowledge, he has never shown this disgust or acted in a mean-spirited way. But we saw a man with a very very small penis in the locker room once where we work out and he said that "Nature shit on that man."

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah, I'd never tease anyone for that. I'm probably just a little above average size, and I realize that a lot of guys on here might give me shit about posting pics on here, but teasing just ain't cool. We're adults now, this ain't the playground at elementary school. I was teased a lot when I was younger, in middle school mostly (not for cock size) so I know how it feels.. and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pity is its own form of condecension. A friend of mine is well hung and a generally nice guy. He has told me, however, that he cannot help but being disgusted by small-dicked guys. To the best of my knowledge, he has never shown this disgust or acted in a mean-spirited way. But we saw a man with a very very small penis in the locker room once where we work out and he said that "Nature shit on that man."

Not teasing the small-dicked is not the same as pity.

Did you mean 'pity can be a form of condescension' or were you trying to echo 'virtue is its own reward'? What you arrived at is definitely a demonstration of 'less is less.' Too evocative of locker room smell.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think not.

Anyway, I found these fantasies of submission very funny. Man#1 offers his wife to Man#2, and even his daughters (ok, only on some wicked stories)

But even in the most perverted tale, Man#1 never gives house / money / or the car to Man#2. Are properties the limits of the relationship cuckold / bull?

I love it when a guy makes fun of another guy's penis size, when although they may be hung like a horse, they turn out to be one of the dumbest, most neanderthal guy in the entire world. Those kinds of people aren't advancing the human race, and are usually the ones with the self-esteem issues, constantly having to tell themselves they're hung because they're lacking in every other department. You're just as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church, KKK Members, Nazis, etc... Making fun of something that can't be changed? Oh man, you got lucky in the cock department! GJ, that adds nothing to society, or the evolution of the human race, and you'll end up dead just like those with a smaller penis.

TL;DR version
Hell no it isn't right, it's like making fun of someone who lost at rock paper scissors.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you feel you are entitled to insult a man's cock for any reason you better be prepared for a beating. I'm a peaceful guy, but if someone bags on my grower not shower, I'm fucking kicking the side of their head in.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From all I've read on this site, I would be considered average, not small.
I'm 5.75" long, 6" on a very good day, and about 5.5" around. Not big, but not small but any scientific definition.

Yet, I have been called small and made fun of by a number of men and women.

First, a long time GF told me repeatedly I was small. She said her old boyfriend was as long soft as I was hard. I never saw him, I have no idea of his endowment, but it's entirely possible. Her comments were definitely designed to make fun of me.

Another girl, a friend with benefits, saw my cock for the first time and said,
"Is that it? Is that all you got?"

A male friend, who saw my cock, while having a threesome said, "you ain't got nuthin." He was definitely trying to diss me for one reason or another.
our friendship survived this idle, stray comment.

Another GF looked at my dick and said, "You have a small penis, but think of it this way, at least no woman will ever say it's too big."

So, remember, I'm 5.75 long 5.5 around, and I've got these comments from a number of partners. Probably some I'm forgetting.

My point is that people say shit. People don't always worry about saying the right thing. Yes, it's bad to make fun of people intentionally, but you cant' criminalize people for saying what they think.. Slightly thoughtless, insensitive people come out with things. I may be very average sized, when scientifically measured, but small in many people's minds.

We all have to be really secure about our sexuality and our bodies, because even if we are "ok" there will be people who will tell us we're not. We can't walk around sensitive to every stray insult flying around our heads or we'll never be able to deal with the important shit.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would never make fun of a guy's small size. As a person who was always scared of being made fun of because I thought I was small then I know what it's like to be on edge thinking that someone will make fun. It's like making fun of someone for having one ear or missing a finger. There's no reason to.

But I will say that if a guy was out there making fun of people and was a total piece of shit jerk and I found out he was small then I would reveal it to everyone and make fun of him forever. See if he likes it.

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just because a guy has a smaller dick than others makes them no less of a man. If anything they probably know more how to satisfy their partner by paying more attention to their needs.

Size does not make a difference so long as you're an attentive lover.

:biggrin1: true true true...:banana:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that having been lucky enough to be born with the genetic predisposition for a really big dick obliges me to be generous toward those who may have been unlucky enough to end up at the opposite end of the spectrum. Having an unusually large phallus doesn't make be a better lover, or a better person. It's just a genetic crapshoot.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think not.

Anyway, I found these fantasies of submission very funny. Man#1 offers his wife to Man#2, and even his daughters (ok, only on some wicked stories)

But even in the most perverted tale, Man#1 never gives house / money / or the car to Man#2. Are properties the limits of the relationship cuckold / bull?

Andresito: ¡No entiendo lo que escribió! ¿Pueda explica más?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From all I've read on this site, I would be considered average, not small.
I'm 5.75" long, 6" on a very good day, and about 5.5" around. Not big, but not small but any scientific definition.

Yet, I have been called small and made fun of by a number of men and women.

First, a long time GF told me repeatedly I was small. She said her old boyfriend was as long soft as I was hard. I never saw him, I have no idea of his endowment, but it's entirely possible. Her comments were definitely designed to make fun of me.

Another girl, a friend with benefits, saw my cock for the first time and said,
"Is that it? Is that all you got?"

A male friend, who saw my cock, while having a threesome said, "you ain't got nuthin." He was definitely trying to diss me for one reason or another.
our friendship survived this idle, stray comment.

Another GF looked at my dick and said, "You have a small penis, but think of it this way, at least no woman will ever say it's too big."

So, remember, I'm 5.75 long 5.5 around, and I've got these comments from a number of partners. Probably some I'm forgetting.

My point is that people say shit. People don't always worry about saying the right thing. Yes, it's bad to make fun of people intentionally, but you cant' criminalize people for saying what they think.. Slightly thoughtless, insensitive people come out with things. I may be very average sized, when scientifically measured, but small in many people's minds.

We all have to be really secure about our sexuality and our bodies, because even if we are "ok" there will be people who will tell us we're not. We can't walk around sensitive to every stray insult flying around our heads or we'll never be able to deal with the important shit.

Dude, I'm sorry. That's fucking horrible that you've had people say things like that to you (unjustly I might add). I can't for the life of me imagine anyone saying that to another person. I was actually going to make a post about this subject, because I was reading some of the guys' stories on measurection.com and I had a hard time discerning fact from fiction. By that, I mean I couldn't tell if they were mostly made-up stories from guys who get off on being put down or whether people have actually been made fun of to their face like that.

It blows my mind that someone can humiliate another person (or refuse them sex for that matter) based on the discovery of them having a small or average member. Preference is fine but this is another thing entirely. It would be like getting naked with a girl and going "ugh, fat rolls" or making some rude comment about her pussy, and that just really wouldn't fly. Surely if you cared even one iota about a person and their feelings you wouldn't say a thing even if you were thinking something negative. And is the not-so-hung guy not worth a fuck even if you really like him? I would think any reasonable, open-minded person would at least give it a try.