making fun of smaller guys

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Jill82, Jun 18, 2008.

1. B_Jill82

B_Jill82 New Member

Until about a year ago I never quite understood why any guy on the face of the planet would want to be made fun of because of their penis size. But after meeting Jim that all changed, and now not only do I understand why some men get sexual satisfaction from being humiliated by girls such as myself... I have actually started to enjoy this fetish myself as well.

You see its no secret among my group of girlfriends that I love big penises. Ever since I first truly witnessed a hung man at age 17, I knew that anything less than average wasn't going to cut it. Now at age 28, I have had lovers of all shapes and sizes, seen countless penises, and can without a doubt say that my preference for "men with the right stuff" hasn't changed.

So about a year ago I met Jim. Jim was an extremely handsome guy in his mid 20's, but with one small problem. His penis. About 4 1/2 inches hard he was extraordinary small. Normally I wouldn't even consider a second date with a guy of his size, but I guess I kinda felt bad for him and gave him a second chance. The second time we had sex, I accidentally said something quite rude, i called his dick "pee wee". At that moment he got up and said "u think its small right?". Apoligzing I responded "no no im sorry i didn't mean it!" . Putting his little prick right up close to my face he said again "tell me the truth" he was rock hard. I stared deeply at his cock and said with a sigh "yes a little small...". After hearing that, his dick only seemed to get harder, and he apologized for his lack of size right away and got down on his knees and began to eat my pussy. Honestly ive never seen anyone eat pussy with so much vigor and passion as he did. After eating my pussy for over an hour I told him he could try fucking me again if he wished. The only thing he did was shake his head and say "no, its okay, I know my dick dosnt fuck u the way U want it to" He was right, I hadn't been receiving any sexual satisfaction from his little pecker, and there was little skill to make up for lack of size. That was the last day Jim ever tried to fuck me, although we still play around today, normally him eating me out, giving me back massages, (ocassionaly ill suck him, but he normally insists that I dont), or even using a dildo to fuck me. He also now fully encourages me to verbal abuse him about his size, from the common tempting him about how he isnt big enough to fuck me, to saying how he "must be this tall to ride". Jim absolutely loves 3 somes, mostly when the other guy has a large penis. He isnt the slightest bit gay, but absolutely loves watching a hung guy fuck my clit to its fullest extent. while he jerks off his tiny jewels.

Now I understand why some select few enjoy being made of for their penis size, and I too enjoy giving out small penis humiliation. If any guys that have small penises wanna chat on AIM my sn is Pinkgirl7123 and would be happy to make fun of you, talk about your size. And if your a hung guy that ever wants to meet up, you also can add me.

PINKGIRL7123 : AIM

2. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great...so we've graduated from run-of-the-mill, garden-variety SPH freaks to online-female-impersonator SPH freaks. Huzzah. :rolleyes:

4. Xcuze

Gold Member

Well Im gay. Seeing you aint gonna make it any bigger..

Eewww Im in the female forum!

(grabs coat & bolts out the door...)

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I hope it makes you feel all tingly inside...

6. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

im currecntly talking to jill82 and shit is getting real, real fast

7. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

hilarious aim convo the powers that be dont want you to see

#7 THEDUDEofDestiny, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  8. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

it wont let me post our conversation but suffice to say she teased me slightly over a pic of a thin penis i have her, at which point i gave her my mother's contact information and pretended to kill myself

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:lmao:

DUDE! You are a dude. No wat! THE dude.

10. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:

I shouldn't be laughing, but damn, that is funny.

11. naughtyncgirl

naughtyncgirl New Member

I am married to a small guy and I too realized early on in our relationship that the humiliation made him more aroused, and he is quite good with his mouth and fingers too. Now I love to see other small guys, or extremely hung guys. Average has become boring to me now (no offense to anyone here). And yes, it does enable us to do threesomes which we both really love.

12. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?

13. lucky8

Gold Member

Honestly girls, if you pay any kind of attention to a guys dick, good or bad, he's probably going to get aroused

14. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Jill will be a very popular girl with a very small segment of this chat.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

You have no idea of what you have just brought upon yourself :eek:

16. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:

Yes. Yes he does.

17. pavement

pavement New Member

Maybe it's the next step

Next the children

Draft saved Draft deleted