Making Her Climax

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Biggy1990, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Biggy1990

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can make my girl climax whenever I want, and however much as I want during sex. And I don't have some massive cock so I know it doesn't have too much to do with that. But I have literally counted and it has taken less than 15 seconds for me to make her come. What I'm wondering is if my girl just comes very easily (if that is possible?), or if it has to do with something else. If anybody else has a similar experience I would love to hear it.

2. bryce05

bryce05 Active Member

Albums:
    Hmm... I think you may be exaggerating. But your cock IS big, so I'm sure that helps.

3. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Marry her.

That will cure it. :eek:

Only joking.

You have a happy horny bunny. Is that a problem?

Abd yes, some women do come very easily and copiously.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You know, you may just be the perfect size for her? By saying that you aren't huge or anything, you're implying that you believe she'd be happier with a larger penis or that a larger penis would be even more effective at making her cum. This may not be true at all! It sounds like you're really compatible.

5. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife cums quickly, too. And, it is quite awesome... but, not that quickly. I think it has a lot to do with how we move together...

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Some girls do just cum that easily.

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol...Your post has a kind of pensive irony to it. It starts off like you're boasting of how good you are at making her come and right in mid-smile it's like, "Or am I that good? Maybe she just comes easily."

DUDE!!!! Relax. If you and she are both gettin off, what does it matter?? Enjoy! lol

8. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Foreplay has always been my secret to making my women cumm.
    One has cum easily and then repeatedly , until she begs me to stop.
    One gf never had a cum and it took a year for her to relax and trust and cum. Now she does when she gets horny with me.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    It has everything to do with her emotions and maybe a little to do with your size. My wife is one of the most multi-oprgasmic women I've ever met (she can cum before I'm all the way in her... much less than 15 seconds). She's described it more about our chemistry being so explosive. She was never extraordinarily gifted in terms of orgasm frequency before we got together either. It's really how we connect.

"It's like a socket in a plug... there's electricity, dammit!" <-- Her words after I read to her what I just wrote.

I won't "out" her, but another woman on lpsg is just as orgasmic as my wife and could probably verify or augment what I've just said.

Hang on to this woman for dear life, she's definitely one in a billion. I'd say 3 billion, but I'm married to one and I already know of another. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

10. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Agree, you are a lucky dude

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

OK, my expanded answer, as you asked so nicely :tongue:.

Some women really truly are just very multi orgasmic. I could safely say that I spend more time orgasming during sex than I do not-orgasming. For me it doesn't matter who I'm fucking, I will be extremely multi orgasmic.

However, RawDog is also right (of course :biggrin1:). With some partners I have even more orgasms than usual. It's more likely to happen if they meet my length and D/s preferences or if they are physically good at what they do, but the deciding factor is always chemistry. And that chemistry has nothing to do with love. It's more about a sexual connection. I think MrsR described it very well with the electricity comment. Sometimes it just works. And when it does, my orgasmic capabilities fly through the roof.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, I was about to go to bed but MrsR made a comment I HAD to post...

"You mean she could have multiple outrageous orgasms and then just get up and go home without feeling the need to cook him dinner? GOOD FOR HER!!!"

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

14. Biggy1990

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, thanks for all the great responses everybody!

15. PKPK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think there's an old saying that nothing worth having comes easily...except, well, a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, I guess.

16. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

When I read your answer I remembered this thread.

To answer the OP, yes, it's very possible. I can be included among the multi-orgasmic set here as well. In fact, I think my recent surgery may have upped that quotient. I shared this theory with someone already but I might as well throw it on the table. As someone that has very sensitive erogenous zones (g-spot, u-spot, AFE zone) I orgasm more than not (just like subgirrl). I had a total hysterectomy, which meant the removal of my cervix. Now that it's gone the deep spot is uber-sensitive. My theory? The anterior and posterior fornix are not separate anymore and stimulation causes sensations that are off the charts...so much so that I have to ease off when it's too much. Otherwise I come like crazy. So after digressing a bit, yes she can truly be a hair-trigger orgasmic. Enjoy the ride and have no worries!

Note to RawDog: Tell your wife she's amazing!

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love that thread!

I've thought a lot about your theory ever since you first wrote me about it and my wife and I believe more and more you are spot on (pun intended). I'm glad you mentioned it, hopefully we can have some "me too"s from others. I really like that theory.

I will pass that on, but you're amazing as well. Orgasms are such wonderful moments and having it as frequently as you, subgirrl and my wife just blows my mind. I hate using the same adjective twice in the same paragraph but amazing is what pops into my head over and over.

18. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only had one gf that could cum like that. The first time I though "hey, I've got my techniques down pat!". But during the second sexual encounter she did the same thing which was kind of a let down.

But I quickly got over that because hey, she's cumming by way of what I'm doing and she likes it! Whether she had 9 or 5 (she usually had 9), she came because I was doing SOMETHING to her to make her cum. And I was okay with that.

Simba

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Me too!!! That was a cool thread! I learned I wasn't as alone as I thought.

It's nice to know we're appreciated :tongue:.

20. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

some cum fast, some very slowly. my wife varies. we don't have sex much anymore. but back in the day, she could cum in the first 30 seconds, or take quite awhile. when she cums, she CUMS. and then she cums rather easily after the first, and then wants a steady diet of dick for a couple days.

Draft saved Draft deleted