Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, what are some things I can do to make my girl's first time special? So far she said she wants candles... I'm also thinking rose petals... What else? What are some of the things your guys did or what do you wish they would have done? Thanks

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
LAdys like the classics, candles, flowers, soft music and the like. Make sure youdo some things that are custom for her. Her fav music, kind of flowers, dinner, and take it slow she may be nervous and will have a better time if you give her a chance to relax.

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
new here, so don't your history with your gf. Is she a virgin or is this just the first time the two of you have had sex? If it's her first time...and not to be crude...lube. First times can hurt:redface:

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes we're both virgins... What about starting out with a massage?

edit: and she wants to do it at my house... so going somewhere is out of the question

Last edited:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Make sure your place is private. Nothing kills the mood like the waiting for family or room mates to come busting into the room. Have a few drinks to relax and have some music going, don't worry about the music being romantic just have something you both like and know for a bit of familiarity.

Make sure she knows you will stop if she is hurting to much or she isnt comfortable (assuming you will). And be well prepared with condoms, lube and any other toys you may want to use.

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
yes we're both virgins... What about starting out with a massage?

edit: and she wants to do it at my house... so going somewhere is out of the question
Sounds like a great start!! Not too be too personal, but are you going to a condom or is she on birth control? I only ask because this will determine if you could use baby oil or get a special massage oil that can also work as a lube.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is on birth control and we're also thinking about using spermicidal foam just to be sure... Place is private, got the house to ourselves all night every night :biggrin1:

edit: She said she wants candles, what kind of candles should I get?

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
She is on birth control and we're also thinking about using spermicidal foam just to be sure... Place is private, got the house to ourselves all night every night :biggrin1:

edit: She said she wants candles, what kind of candles should I get?
I'd skip the spermicidal foam:redface:

I would think candles that are in holders and vanilla scented. vanilla is suppose to be an aphrodisiac.
Try looking here for some other yummy ideas. They have a honey dust powder that you apply with a feather and lick off, massage oils, etc.
Buy Kama Sutra Products direct from the Manufacturer - Making Love Better - The first name in romance and intimacy products.

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me about 20 minutes to enter my girl her first time and now that i look back, lube would have made it a lot easier. Definitley pick up something ( not KY) so that you will not hurt her trying to get in. Make sure she is fully relaxed (the massage is a great idea) as this will also make it easier to get in. Go slow, make sure she knows that she is #1. Good luck and have fun! :biggrin1:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
he shouldn't tell her. if she says it is big just say "thanks...but this is actually a little below average." when you eventually break up have a chuckle over how let down she will be from here on out.