"Making It Bigger" Is Turning Into an Unhappy Place

This message is to some in the membership here who are creating issues in the Making It Bigger forum. It's not a sweeping indictment. It's a plea to the members here to remember that LPSG is a support group. I placed it here so the general membership will read it.

I am getting really tired of new guys coming in to Making It Bigger only to be chased away or insulted by other members. What is the point of having a Making It Bigger forum if it's going to be a place to tease or insult guys with genuine concerns about increasing their size?

I think it obvious to the members here, on a website that celebrates the large penis, that penis size IS important. Many guys come here looking to find out if the can join the club or just get a little bigger. Nothing is less welcoming or demonstrates the elitism of well-endowed more than to mock those men who are just looking for some reassurance and maybe some answers.

In the past LPSG has always welcomed guys who were wondering about their size, average, or smaller than average because if it weren't for them then nobody would be bigger than everyone else. More than that I think Making It Bigger acknowledges a hope that many men have of becoming bigger no matter what size they are. It doesn't matter if a guy is already average or even big. They want to be bigger and who are we to say what should or should not please someone else about such a person part of the body? The penis is the most personal part of a man's body and if a man is dissatisfied with it then that's terrible thing. We should not drive men away, fueling their feelings of shame or inadequacy.

If you have doubts about penis enlargement then stay out of Making It Bigger or state your objections respectfully and thoughtfully. It's not a place to trap the unconfident for your personal amusement or derision. This is a SUPPORT group ladies and gentlemen. Get supportive or keep your fingers off the keyboard. Remember to treat people as you would like to be treated.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, well spoken. I've browsed through that forum and hoped for a solution or answer to the very same question about enlargement techniques. I am of average build, and have had people doubt me when I state I am 7 inches in length. And this is coming from profiles with photos of endowed men. I guess they want to stay as the majority. I also have been emailed and told to stay off the site because it is for LARGE penises. I agree with jason_els, please give us average guys a chance.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for this post Jason. I came to this site after increasing the size of my penis from following a p.e. routine (still following one currently) and once I found the "Making It Bigger" forum, I initially gave men that had questions and/or seeking enlargement of their penis advice and websites where information could be obtained. However, later in many of these same posts there were many comments with persons stating their opinion in a non-respectable manner and also giving the guy seeking advice heat for asking a question in the appropriate forum. It saddens me that some members who have either failed at p.e. or don't believe in it will shoot someone else down and probably prevent them from starting any sort of routine and increasing their size. Sorry about the long reply, just wanted to say thanks for your post.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CJR,
Tonight I recently gave some advice on the "Should I Make my Penis Bigger" thread in the "Making it Bigger" forum. There are some old posts that I gave advice on. Sorry if I made myself out like I was giving advice all the time. When I first joined the site I posted on maybe 5 posts or so. Didn't mean to make myself out to be some guru or something :p. If your looking for P.E. information go to Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Powered by vBulletin and go the newbie forum and look up the "newbie routine". Also, Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums is a place with information and techniques to use. Both sites have a wealth of P.E. techniques and information on doing them safely, etc. I have been pe'ing for 11-12months on and off b/c I slacked on consistency many times...Anyway, I went from a starting length of 6.75-7" (didn't take a good solid measurement when I started) and a starting girth of 5.0". I'm now 8.25" nbp (non-bone pressed) length and 5.625-5.75"girth depending on hardness level. My bp erect length is 9.25". I don't care too much for that measurement b/c a girl will only see and most likely feel the nbp length of your dick. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask :)

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fyi, I changed my sig b/c I was 8-8.25" nbp a month ago but now a solid 8.25" nbp :-D

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah those guys on here who put down those who have an interest in making their cocks bigger probably don't have much more than just a big cock (if they even have that). They probably aren't very good at sports or much else, and put way too much emphasis on their only notable achievement in life; being born with a large penis, which has nothing to do with them.

So don't pay any attention to them, they are the ones sitting behind a computer on a more or less anonymous forum putting other men down. Nothing else to do except that huh? Tools...