Making It Bigger

noline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I am sure someone will let me know if it isn't. Here goes.....I turned 60 in July and tipped the scale at 200. So I decided that it was time to get rid of the weight and add some muscle. Living in Key West I get to spend alot of time in the buff. Because of that I think I need to see if I can also do something about the size of my pecker when it is soft. Some one told me that performing an exercise call "Fowfer" would help lengthen a soft penis. The exercise seems simple enough, but I am wonderig....What do you do with the balls? Do you go between them to the left of right. Any help I can get on this would be much appreciated.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Go to Thunder's Place and Newart, there's lots of good info there.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess its your preference because left/right or inbetween will work try them all and see which is the most comfortable for you.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. I dont that a legit( to make it bigger ) way , apart from operation really exists.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome. I dont that a legit( to make it bigger ) way , apart from operation really exists.
Now if I’m guessing right, because I can’t really tell from your written English, you’re saying there’s no legitimate way of making your cock bigger? What proof do you have of that? Come on, be the first in the world and prove it.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suggest to avoid any DIY, pumps, cock rings, stretchers, you could injure your penis, la peyronies disease that can be caused by a trauma, bents and stretches your penis.

In case of real need of enlargement, you should ask a doctor, and surgery it's not risk free; as far as I know, they cut a tendon so that your penis would be free to hang and then it would look longer.

The only DIY I know is loosing weight because the fat of your belly hides inches of your cock, and provided that you're healthy, hearth is OK, joints and ankle are OK, it means aiming to do jogging for 45 minutes a day until the mission is accomplished.

The OP got his answer from Fowfer himself in another thread.

leg master makes your groin smaller and the penis that you can feel and see on bottom but not use is finally ready for penetration