making it more sensitive?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by notsmallmatt, Dec 30, 2006.

1. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    anyone have advice for making your dick more sensitive?
    i just fucked a guy hard and deep for an hour and half.. didnt even cum..
    the guy came and then said i tore his ass off(a complement)... but it didnt seem like much to me...(still fun as hell though)

its always like that though.. plus blowjobs.... i had sorta figured it was them not me.. but now... im doubting it...

so yeah.. im worried maybe my dick is under-sensitive? any advice?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

First try longer foreplay. Were you honestly into him?

This next thing may sound strange and you'll have to be careful...Apricot Facial Scrub. I use it on my sac, occasionally the rest. Careful with the glans and surrounding area.

The last think I'll ask is, how frequently are you ejaculating? You might try letting it "build up" and you'll get off easier and with more fuerza.

3. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    the guy wasnt really into foreplay, neither was i(it was 5am afterall)
    yes i was definately into him.. the hottest, fittest, tightest, short little dude ive ever fucked... (really hope to fuck again)

i did jerk off a few hours before that... but lately ive been in the mood where i can jerk off all day and still cum buckets.... it wasnt that.. it just didnt feel as awesome as it should have... i mean.. i started him off with a few fingers first and his ass was freaking sweet as hell.. but my dick... meh... i dunno

ill try the scrub

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Undersensitive ? Might be your mind is undersensitive also. Have banged away for a very long period of time thinking I am just not gonna cum when I realized this person I was fucking just really wasn't doing a thing for me (turning me on). Didn't really have anything to do with a sensitive cockhead but a unsensitive head on my shoulders.

5. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    as i said... he was super freaking hot... i was suprised he was even into me...
    im talking about actual sensitivity.

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

When you ejaculate, your brain also spurts (for lack of a better term) dopamine. This is your brain's reward center for pleasure. The more you do it (sex) the less of a bang you get because of subsequent reduced dopamine. To bring it down to street level, high frequency of orgasm can take it from hot to meh no matter how hot the guy is...or the fact you can still cum buckets.

Try the scrub regardless, I forgot to tell you to moisturize afterwards. I like a lotion with aloe. Don't use the lotion right before putting on a condom.

7. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

For cut men they now make an artificial foreskin. I saw it on Sex Talk With Sue Johannsen. You wear it when not having intercourse for a few weeks and it increases the sensitivity of your penis head.

8. moishglukovsky

Maybe balancing that quarter on your dick all the time interferes with your pleasure.

9. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    i wasnt balancing it.. it was resting there easily.

10. chico8

chico8 New Member

Welcome to the club of slow loss of sensation due to circumcision. Foreskin restoration is your best bet, you're young so it shouldn't take too long.

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    :rolleyes:

yeah right. Its not being cut its jerking off a few hours before you fucked. Im willing to bet a lot of things that if you refrained from cumming for a couple days that it would feel a lot different. Sometimes I hold off for weeks. Its feels so much better. I barely jerk off ever, I only come when I fuck or get sucked.

12. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

*shrugs* I can always cum fast at least the first time....sometimes wish I had your problem heh ;)

Telfon

13. LongTimeComing

I wish there were some better answers in this thread. It has always been a problem for me, too. (Hence my name here.) Yeah, some women might like a guy who can last a long time. It usually takes me about 30 - 45 minutes of stimulation before I can cum. Most women (not that I've been with all that many, so let's say almost all the women I've been with) are pretty worn out and tired by then. Lately more often than not I'll just stop when I've sensed she's had enough. I'd rather cum, and my partner would rather I cum... I have to reassure her over and over that it is not her, it is just the way I am and I am ok with it. So I'd love (LOVE) to find something that would sensitize my cock. In fact the first time I had sex, between the nervousness and this undersensitivity, I could BARELY FEEL that I was inside her. After all those years of adolescence fantasizing about how incredible sex would be, and then it barely felt like anything. Man, I was more than disappointed. I was crestfallen.

14. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I'm the same - takes me ages to cum. I thought it was because I have a small cock (5X4.5) and that it was simply too thin to create pressure and friction. I've never resolved the problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

15. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    exactly!

though the first time i had sex it took forever to penetrate.. and when i finally did.. instant orgasm. lol.. very embarrassing
    afterwards i was afraid i would be one of those guys who gets off TOO quickly... but no...

i hate irony :rolleyes:

16. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Was any alcohol involve? Seems like when i fuck someone and I have a had a few drinks- I last quite a long time and dont cum sometimes

17. Principessa

Gold Member

You exfoliate your scrotum? :eek:
    Wow, talk about a detailed skincare regimen!
    People think I'm weird for doing a butt mask once or twice a month.

Draft saved Draft deleted