Making Love during periods

silverfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl gets realy horny during her periods and I love to go down on her and give her a good tongue bath (no I'm not a vampire). It can be a bit messy at times but it's easy to clean up. It gets me randy because I feel like a naughty boy (forbidden fruit etc).

What about you girls out there? Do you let your man do this?

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting Mr. Fox. Thats a new one on me, I don't mind sex during 'time of the month', my gf doesn't mind either, though i've known many girls who wouldn't even contemplate it. I've never gone down on a girl during her T O T M, never been requested, never really thought to do it. I'm interested to hear what others do.

I think sex during T O T M is best done in the shower or similar........or plenty of towels to protect the bedding, i remember moving house once and cringed when the removal guys saw the bed showed extensive evidence of sex during TOTM. Like with many things be prepared because when you're REALLY horny you'll think "oh fuck the bedding" and proceed to ruin a perfectly good set of sheets!!!!!!!!!!!

PS try and remember where you discarded the tampax to!!

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
My gf gets horny too. I just started doing it with her this year. No dining at the Y, tho. The first time is probably the hardest. After that, you don't think of it at all. Just make sure you use a towel you don't mind ruining.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't have sex (or do much of anything else) while on my period. It grosses me out too much. :/ I don't even masturbate. lol.
Ditto! Plus I have such severe cramps from endometriosis that sex is the last thing on my mind. The thought of it really skeeves me out. :yuck: The thought of a guy going down on me at that time of the month, even with a tampon in, is justy nasty to me. :puke: For chrissakes it's only 3-6 days a month chill out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dckstretchr

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to date this guy and he loved to eat me when i was on my period. kidda freaked me out. i finally asked him to wait til i stopped. he was crazy. but sex i was ok with. hubby always waited after i was done. since 12-2006 he dont have to wait he can get it anytime he wants to when he is home.

Reactions: EricR

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but sex during a woman's period time is a big NO NO for me. As for cunnilingus during the same period...:puke:

I am more than happy to wait the necessary 7 days and then continue to be denied sex for other reasons :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mr BB

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am more than happy to wait the necessary 7 days and then continue to be denied sex for other reasons :rolleyes:

I love starting my day with a good laugh. Thank you, that was brilliant.

I'm very horny during my period and couldn't date a guy who would refuse me during. Oral during? I've never considered it but then I prefer to give than recieve anyway. I'm not sure I see how a tampon is a good solution because I can't see the dangling string being sexy.

There are, however, cervical caps/cups that collect menstrual fluids thus keeping it out of the vagina altogether. Helpful when dealing with squeamish lovers.

Menstrual cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reusable
Disposable

It's worth remembering to empty it just before lovemaking, though. You know what happens if you crush a water filled paper cup. 'Nuff said.

D

deleted395785

sex during period? that takes love to do but sure why not? but i can wait til its over to give oral, blood is sooo not sexy. i like fur burgers like real bugers, well done

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was married my wife had distinct guidelines around this. I'd want to have sex and I was never turned off that she had her period.

She, only infrequently, allowed it.

She was truly fastidious about her hygiene and I stopped asking once I realized she couldn't orgasm when she was menstruating.

Last edited:

platagirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't get into it. too self concious and about the mess as well. Just makes it not as enjoyable.

But some guys really get into it, can't quite understand why. guess b/c it is forbidden.

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted356736

My wife and I have sex month-round, period or not. And for me it's not anything to do with being forbidden or anything like that, it's just that like most men I have about a two to three-day sex drive cycle. So why wait a week every four?

It's okay to go down, I concentrate on her clit at those times, which is what I tend to do anyway. My wife enjoys it and it relaxes her and makes her feel better, her orgasm in particular makes her feel much better.

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind it. In fact I rather enjoy it...with someone I'm deeply attracted to and in love with!

In my experience, some women get extremely horny during their period. Others, not so much or not at all.

Reactions: deleted1846971

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmmm,

I get really horny during my periods...but not when they are at their most painful!! I get very hormonal in general so I get horny beforehand too!!

Sex is definately NOT out when I'm on my period.... (except for the most painful couple of days) and when i'm that randy the one thing I really really crave is for a guy to go down on me!!!:eek:

SORRY!! I know its wrong!! and I've never done it!! and I'm not sure how I'd respond if someone offered to do it...... I've certainly never requested or expected it of anyone...but i just cant describe how horny i get....

Yes I know its a little odd!!

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... and when i'm that randy the one thing I really really crave is for a guy to go down on me!!!:eek:
I've gone down on a couple of lovers during their period for exactly this reason!:tongue: Again though, these were situations where it was with someone I was VERY close to both emotionally and physically...it's hard to explain, but with some people nothing feels off-limits and it's literally "all good."

SORRY!! I know its wrong!!
I don't think it's wrong or odd at all. I think it can be a very intimate and tender expression of love for both partners, and a very healing, therapeutic experience for the female partner to have her man go down on her at this time. One thing to note is that for most women the heaviest part of the flow lasts no more than a day or two: the rest of the time it's more of a periodic trickle. You can use your fingers for more direct vaginal stimulation/insertion and just use you mouth and tongue on the clit area...

Of course the most important thing is be absolutely sure that both partners are STD free! This definitely qualifies as an "unsafe" sexual practice!

GypsyEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm alot less squeamish about it than I once was but with serious persuasion and copious amounts of alcohol I can be talked into it.