Making Love during periods

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for you guys who will go down on a woman during her period without something to keep the blood from coming out. Thats odd for me. I wouldn't want to do that on a woman. I wouldn't want the disgusting mixture of clots, mucous and blood anywhere on my tongue.

With your ass up in the air clots, mucous and blood does not flow outside of the vagina. Gravity and the ass up position keeps the flow inside your vagina.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With your ass up in the air clots, mucous and blood does not flow outside of the vagina. Gravity and the ass up position keeps the flow inside your vagina.

I wasnt picturing that position at all actually.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex during menstruation... but wouldn't consider letting a guy go down on me without a tampon in place.

When I was married if my period came while we were on holiday we would have lots of sex for a day or so and the period would stop... great!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit, we don't even have sex off her period anymore.

We have done so in the past, which is kinda necessary as she always seems to be on her period. Either I black out for two weeks at a time or she has her period every other week.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kayden - is she on the pill at all - that can cause break through bleeding between. Also every woman has a different menstrual cycle - so she may just have a very short one.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kayden, the more I read your posts the more I wonder what it is that is keeping you with your present woman. Unless she is menopausal she should see a doctor about this. Urge her if you care about her at all.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About putting a tampon in during sex-- how would it not be noticed by your partner? Especially one with a large penis? Now the Hutt is curious.

Tampons are often uncomfortable for me btw, so blocky and scratchy

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't mind being fucked during my period but I've never had a guy eat me out during that time tho

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kayden - is she on the pill at all - that can cause break through bleeding between. Also every woman has a different menstrual cycle - so she may just have a very short one.

Currently, I think so. She's been on just about everything, I think. When we first got together, she was on the patch and everything was "normal". Then there was something about her doctor becoming Catholic or something and they weren't allowed to prescribe visible contraceptives. I don't know what the exact deal was, but it was fucking bullshit either way. She specifically requested it and she was denied for their religious reasons.

Then she wound up on something else for a while. Then she went to the rings. Then her insurance stopped covering those. Then she went to something else... now she's on the pill again. She's blamed every birth control for lack of sex drive except for the original patch.

Kayden, the more I read your posts the more I wonder what it is that is keeping you with your present woman. Unless she is menopausal she should see a doctor about this. Urge her if you care about her at all.
I have a plethora of reasons and even more excuses. It really just boils down to me being broke, stupid, and too lazy to get a second job.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex on the period alleviates the period faster, so I am told to have sex.
Wow! I did not know this. I always thought it would make you flow more. I do not need any help with that.
I just started today. So I guess I need to have sex. Problem is that my BF will not have sex during this time. He cannot stand the sight of blood. Damn! :rolleyes:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting... so did you kiss her afterward or did she not get into that?

I think that's the issue for me, I like to kiss a lot and taste myself in someones mouth, but I don't particularly want to get THAT intimate with myself :tongue:

"Any woman who cannot think of tasting her own menstrual blood without getting squeamish is not a true feminist."

~~~Germaine Greer, The Female Eunuch (paraphrased), 1971, McGraw-Hill Publishers

I read that book before I got my first, full-blown period (I was 13. I got a 2-week-long "starter" period during summer camp when I was ten.), and I was so excited to prove I was a real, for-keeps, no-shit FEH-MUH-NIST (as Hothead Paisan puts it) that I tasted it the second day I menstruated. It's not that much different from the little bit of blood you get from wiggling a tooth out or biting your tongue, and there's far less chance of infection (after all, unless you're a true no-limits alimentophile, you're not constantly shoving dairy products and tofu and Cadbury Creme Eggs and vinaigrette-coated tomato slices and hot wings in the lower hole, hmmmmmm?).

Consider it, guys. Conquer the Monthly Beast! Drink its blood! To Victory!!!

Reactions: MickeyLee

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get extremely horny during my menses too but I do think it's gross for guys to go down there when there's blood all over the place. I've had it done to me before though, and sex definitely feels a little different during my period. I'm patient and I prefer to wait and have sex after the ordeal is over.

I think it's sweet for guys to want to have sex despite the blood.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it is funny that the Hells Angels make a big deal out of having oral sex with a woman during her period. That's what the red wings on the back of their jackets means. It tastes just like a pussy. And like CBRMALE says above, concentrate on her clit and not on her vagina and there is little mess or fuss, although we always use a towel just in case.

D

deleted1846971

Yes to both during her period. I don’t mind eating during her period and sex is actually easier because the blood is just lubrication.

Put down a non-white towel and enjoy.