Making Love during periods

D

deleted1846971

I have no shame around my period.
I just loathe extra laundry.

ETA
I do wonder what he’s thinking, but since I’m with an adult, I just watch him clean up himself. If it was an issue, he would use his big boy words.

I love this attitude. I love reading all of the comments from women on this thread.

I have zero issue performing oral during her period even though she feels some level of embarrassment or shyness (maybe not the best descriptors but the best I have at the moment). Her orgasms seem to be bigger during her cycle even as she behaves shyly.

And for me it’s easy to shampoo my beard afterwards and voila! I no longer look like Black Dracula.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted1846971

Menstrual discs, yo.

Think disposable diaphragm, some brands are silicone and are reusable. Multiple companies are advertising with a push toward mess free and shameless period sex.

ML approves
Thank you for the education. I’ve never heard of menstrual discs.

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted1846971

Oh God no I could never. Sex is fine but I still feel conscious about it as I feel the Terry cloth towel under me and I am wondering if he is grossed out or how much is on him and all this stuff makes it tough for me to keep focus even though the orgasms tend to come easier when I can lose myself.

Letting him dine at the Y...no no I wouldn't even be able to enjoy it because I would be so in my head.

If he asks you to dine at the Y knowing you’re on your period then he probably doesn’t mind or...may even love it. If he asked with the knowledge of your time of the month would that change things for you mentally?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If he asks you to dine at the Y knowing you’re on your period then he probably doesn’t mind or...may even love it. If he asked with the knowledge of your time of the month would that change things for you mentally?

not who you asked, but the visual for me is squicky.

Reactions: deleted1846971

PiV is full of chafing and just generally quite uncomfortable for me during menses. I have done and will do sometimes, but it is very easy for me to just not have PiV sex a few days out o a month.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thinking back, the idea of rolling around while bleeding was sort of, hey,we don’t have to observe niddah because he is ok with it.
I tended to tear a bit more, so. It was short lived lube. I remember activity making clotting, too.
Tears meant mild infection.