Making Love v. Fucking

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by AndrewEndowed24, Dec 10, 2007.

1. AndrewEndowed24

AndrewEndowed24 New Member

Albums:
    Women of lpsg, when you are in a relationship with a guy, presumably you do some of both... but, what signals do you provide to your partner, if any, to indicate whether you are interested in cocky, aggressive sex, or slow, romantic, intimate sex -at a given time. Or perhaps you manage both within a single session, if this is the case, try to describe how this works.

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw a show about strippers on HBO
    and this one girl seemed so great
    she said if I want sex I say hunny lets have sex
    if I want to make love I say hunny lets make love
    if I want a threesome I say hunny lets go out and get a girl

why she's not MARRIED I have no idea but I remember thinking man I need one of those

3. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I usually indicate it something like this...
    " I want to fuck you so bad...NOW!" and he generally takes that to mean I want to fuck. I might undress him, I might tease him...I might show him I'm not wearing any underwear under my skirt...

If I want to make love, it just evolves...could be slow and romantic, could be really passionate...just depends.

And yes, sometimes I want both.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husband wears this certain cologne when i know he wants to be fucked. I'd say even amidst fucking, there is still a lot of affection and kissing, so i'd say its Making Fuck.

5. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

It all starts with the kissing that sets the mood. Light lips contact and a flirty little tongue licking the lips, lots of kisses on the neck and body, slow undressing, tantalizing and staying certain parts of the body taking our time, lustful eye contact all this indicates love-making. Nice talk (I love you, I want you, god you are beautiful) Delicate foreplay that is initiated by the giver not the receiver. Love-making also usually happens in the bed

Grabbing the body hard immediate deep kissing, groping, and almost tearing off of the clothes is a good start to fucking and it can happen anywhere. Nasty talk, almost vulgar, (I’m going to fuck you so hard, I want your cock inside, etc) forceful foreplay – pushing me down to my knees or me pushing you down to my vagina.

Usually fucking is just hard and intense and it is difficult to change that tempo and primordial lust into lovemaking. However, lovemaking can become fucking very easily, but it does not need to.

While this is not universally true the position also dictates a little bit as to what you are doing.

Lovemaking: Cowgirl with me lying on top of him, missionary with him laying on top of me and lots of kissing. On my back with him on top again kissing the neck and shoulders

Fucking: Cowgirl with me sitting upright, DOGGY (now that is a fucking position), up against a wall, on the hood of car, standing up, etc almost anything else seems to lend itself to fucking and not lovemaking.

Also some guys just are fuckers and others are lovers but most can be both, it really depends upon the relationship also, I cannot make love to you unless I am emotionally attached, it just doesn’t work. If I’ve just met you (like a one-night stand but it might develop) I don’t want lovemaking. We don’t know each other very well, if we are at the point of going for it I want to be fucked – plain and simple, maybe I do like you and want to keep seeing you and it may turn into a relationship but not right now, just Fuck me.

There does this make it all clear?

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's quite good actually
    very close to how I think

7. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I will generally fuck until I'm too tired to fuck anymore and then I'll make love (or go alot slower, and the fitter I get the longer it takes to get to that point).It really depends on each others mood.
    He might be in the Come hither mood or I will be in the "get yourself naked and get on that fucking bed" type mood.
    When that happens I am a very impatient person....Slow undressers annoy me and I have very little regard for fly zippers, buttons and have ripped shirts from tail to collar, and I don't give a flying rats bum if you spent $30 on a pair of Ck undies..if your slow in getting them off I'm going to get proactive in "helping" you out of them (they will be fit for naught but the dustbin once I'm done helping).

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmmmm. I don't think I'd have a clue how to "make love." Sex is sex.... isn't it?!

(I'd rather have a good fuck and a good giggle.)

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'll wait for the "decision" whether to fuck or to make love until the very last moment, usually. Sometimes, the foreplay heats me up so much that I only want to let it out then, and often that first fucking is ensued by some lovemaking when I'm in the mood for it.

When I'm in a fucking mood from the beginning, I usually show that through an aggressive take on him. You can say I'm all predator then; I bite, I scratch, I bare my fangs. When I'm in a lovemaking mood, I have a much more gentle bearing about myself, you would notice it if you'd be around me.

10. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love a girl who knows what she wants and will do what it takes to get it

11. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Gosh Lorne!!
    You sat the sweetest things!!!

12. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Can't you do both at the same time?

13. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Hehe yeah. I dunno, I mean I get the diff. between fucking and making love but I don't think we really do it 2 diff. ways or anything like that. Honestly it's so intense usually that yeah like you said sex is sorta sex!

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    your much too hot to complain about ripped unerwear
    besides I like to rip underwear off of my woman so it would even out

15. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You catch more bugs with sugar than salt dragonfly

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I guess im more of a love maker. I thrive on being touched, slow caressing and visual stimulation. Feeling his hands running over my skin while he is in me. The deep slow thrusts that let me feels every inch of his cock.

Oh yes.. I miss that

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    fantacy wise I prefer a fuck
    but even to think about a woman that I care deeply for in a sexual way usually tends up being a fantacy about love making
    I'm a guy so I keep that quiet to preserve my tough guy image

actually I don't have a tough guy image....

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Sweetie dont keep it quiet. the ladies will love you for it :wink:It isnt easy to find a man that prefers to show love rather then just fuck. I think there are still a lot of guys who don't realize there is a difference

19. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I think that post correlates with your being perfectly content with average penis size. Not that size queens aren't into lovemaking also, but I think sizequeens are more strongly into power fucking and a big dick brings more of that type force with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted