Making Mistress Proud

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wrote this for a friend. We entertain each other online, and I was inspired to write for him. Hope you like it. :)

I would make you submit to my every desire. I would have you wear a leash and collar. You could bathe me, massage me, then I could sit in a queening chair, allowing you to lick, suck and kiss my wet pussy. Then I would get out my strap-on and bend you over, slowly tease you with just the head, not fully penetrating you, only teasing. Then pull back, slowly massage you with my thumb, watching your ass open slightly to accept my touch. Then I would put my strap-on against your ass, and allow you to move back to fill yourself. Just as you take what you believe to be your limit, I reach around and tug slightly on the weight on your balls. Allowing my hand to brush your hard cock. Bringing my hand back around to your ass. I've given you a moment to adjust to the feeling of being full. Then I start to rub your ass again with my thumb, just around the area that is stretched so full around the toy. I can feel you tense, not sure what I am about to do. I continue my massage, only pressing more with each stroke. I will invade your ass with my thumb and this dildo. I will take what I desire. I can hear you moan as your ass gives way to the invasion. You tell me that you think it might be too much. I add more lube and continue my massage. I can feel your heartbeat pulsing through your cock. I slide my other hand around and begin to stroke you, feeling the pre-cum dripping from you. The only way to reach your cock is to press all of the dildo into you. As I adjust my hips I feel your cock twitch. I tell you that you are forbidden to cum. I hear you moan again. It's only then that I realize my thumb has slipped past the barrier and is now fully in your ass. I begin to stroke your prostate, with firm and constant pressure. As I milk your cock, the weights are swinging giving you a total body stimulation. I ask you if you want to try something new, and all you can do is moan. I tell you that you have to beg for new stimulation. Only deserving boys get to try new things. You formulate words that sound like begging, but only really come out as a moan. I tell you that's not good enough, and release your cock. With my now free hand I give your ass a firm smack, leaving a red hand print in my path. With that I get a "please may I?" Slowly I slid my dildo and thumb out, at the same time, so that you are as full as possible for as long as possible. I want to see your ass stretched open, and begging for more. I then lead you over to what looks like a large pummel horse with a large dildo attached. I tell you to sit on the dildo, and you gladly comply. No extra lube is needed, as I have lubed your ass and have you ready for anything. The large dildo slides into your ass with ease. I see your face and you are in extasy. You start to say something and I cover your mouth with my hand. I tell you that you are not done yet. You kiss my hand and say "thank you mistress" I reach down and turn on the fucking machine, it starts to vibrate, slowly at first. Then you realize it is set to vary in speeds automatically. I look you in the eyes and ask if you are enjoying yourself. I breathy "yes mistress, thank you mistress" is all you manage before I slip the ball gag into your mouth. I very slowly climb onto the machine with you. I see your eyes get wide, and tell you that you are still not allowed to cum. I lean forward and take your entire cock into my mouth, bumping the back of my throat, before swallowing your head. I can feel the skip on your cock, so tight it feels as if it is going to burst. I sit back up and tell you that you have been a very good boy, you respond with a glazed look in your eyes, and a thin line of drool running down your face. I ask if you are ready for release, you shake your head yes. I know you are as your cock is a rich red almost purple. I slide forward, and slid myseld over your cock. I tell you that I want you to thrust up into me. I know this will make you ride the dildo on the machine. After a few strokes, I slid down onto your cock, at the same time you have lowered yourself onto the dildo. So your ass and my pussy are both filled. I begin to work my muscles around your shaft, feeling it swell, I see panic in your eyes. I know you are about to cum, but still don't allow you that release. I can see you starting to sweat, knowing that I have forbid you to explode. When you can't take it anymore, I can feel you getting harder, throbing, your leg muscles starting to tremble. I feel you erupt deep in my pussy. Just as you do the machine speeds up, and your cock now feels like a vibrator in my pussy. I tell you that you were not allowed to cum first and now you must stay hard until I have ridden you to orgasam. It doesn't take long before I start to tremble, and you begin to feel the mixture of our encounter running down your cock. I slide off of the machine, turn it off and lay back on the bed. I instruct you to remove the ball gag, and clean up the mess you have made. You dive for my pussy like a starving man, and clean every drop that you can manage to get out. For today, Mistress is proud of you.​

Very hot story! Hope you write more intense, erotic stories like this one!

I'd love to have a Mistress like that to make proud!

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks guys. I plan on sharing more of my writing here. I wanted some feedback before I posted any more.