making my balls bigger

XoNi: hi guys!
i have big balls but my ball sack looks like it is too small for them and the balls are very close to my cock. how can i make my ball sack bigger so my balls will hang?
tnx

bastian: Warm your nuts up :)

Your scrotum is very elastic and made to keep your swimmers at a constant/ideal temp. If the little fellas get cold, the sack contracts to warm them up. Maybe you should put your pants back on, it is getting cold out ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sure Bastian is right. I am a little bit like you in that respect ... I have a big balls sac which is nevertheless very much over full and therefore held close to my body.

To what Bastian has said I would add that time and gravity will do it; despite the way I need to support things, and make sure the weight is held up for me ... and away from my legs to avoid chaffing, over the years things seem heavier and looser and lower. Which actually means I have all the more need for support.

FrenchOnion: Pull your scrotum out and hold it there for a minute. Do this a couple of times a day and you should see a difference.

FrenchOnion: A recollection of past reading occured to me. It said to form a ring with your index finger and thumb around your testes. The ring should be closest to you and the other three fingers farthest away. Form the ring close to the testes and pull them as far away from you as possable without it being painful, hold for a second, draw your ring back to you and repeat. Rather like an inversion of jelqing.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Correct vacuum pumping will for sure remedy this, buddy.

You will be able to tell the amount of vacuum you give them and results will be apparent lots faster than on your penis.

Let us know how you get along with whatever method you decide to use -- Perhaps all methods recommended!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FrenchOnion has got the more realistic approach to making your balls bigger, but as to pumping itself? If you want to see a perfect example of what can happen with pumping, then look at Tiger-Pumping.com, and just decide for yourself. I guarantee you'll gain a new perspective on it, if that's the way you want to do it. ;D

longelephantballs: XoNi
I have vacuum pumped my balls for a long time and am living proof that it really does work. Take a look at my pics. The URL is towards the bottom of the panel.
Of course you don't have to get as big as I have, you can stop anywhere along the size increase pathway that you want to.

needaniner: While the size of your balls can't be changed, you CAN strectch them puppies out quite a bit so that they hang a lot lower. And it doesn't take long if you're consistent.
I think a combination of pumping and weights works best. The pumping stretches the scrotum and then the weights stretch the cords holding the balls down into that stretched out sac.
And here's the best news. Unlike pumping your cock, stretching your balls is permanent!
From my perspective, while I think a guy with a big floppy "softee" is hot, when he's also got a pair of lowhangerz swinging around too, that's heaven!