making my girl friend cum every time

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,

I've been with my girl for almost 2 years now and I can't seem to get her to cum through sex unless one of stimulates her clit at the same time. All the other women i've been with have cum during sex. Is there anything i should try that maybe i'm not doing? We do plenty of different positions, doggy usually gets her really close.

Any info/tricks/methods you guys have would be appreciated. Thanks!

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe she just needs clitoral stimulation, which doesn't matter. If she climaxes while you two are having sex, then she climaxes while you two are having sex - hands free or not.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not cheating to have to stimulate her clit. It may be a little more work. Many girls need the clitoral stimulation. After the clitoral orgasm, some can then have vaginal orgasms. And maybe some of the previous girls were faking.

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not cheating to have to stimulate her clit. It may be a little more work. Many girls need the clitoral stimulation. After the clitoral orgasm, some can then have vaginal orgasms. And maybe some of the previous girls were faking.

I guess that's possible, but both of them had pretty tell tale signs. Maybe they just were easier to arrouse than my girl now.

thanks

One position that may help is, "riding high." I found that helped me a lot though because my penis is short, thrusting wasn't possible. Basically you enter her like normal missionary and then she brings her legs close together as you move your legs outside of hers. That allows you to move up her body a little bit and angle your cock so it rubs against her clit while you're in her. It helps to put a little lube on the top of your shaft. It feels good enough for me to come and it women love the dual stimulation.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife is the same way. Other women I had been with would readily cum from sex without direct clitoral stimulation. It's just a matter of the respective shapes and configurations of our anatomy. Besides, wasn't it Masters and Johnson that determined there was no such thing as a vaginal orgasm without clitoral stim.

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One position that may help is, "riding high." I found that helped me a lot though because my penis is short, thrusting wasn't possible. Basically you enter her like normal missionary and then she brings her legs close together as you move your legs outside of hers. That allows you to move up her body a little bit and angle your cock so it rubs against her clit while you're in her. It helps to put a little lube on the top of your shaft. It feels good enough for me to come and it women love the dual stimulation.

Great, i'll try that with her today! :biggrin1: Thanks

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting.